*Lamar Odom, Laker b-ball star and hubby to Khloe Kardashian, has finally settled a lawsuit filed against him, with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. He offered a settlement for the suit filed against him last year.
Kathleen Colimitras claimed she suffered long term injuries as a result of the crash and was “disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future.”
An L.A. County Superior Court judge dismissed the suit as Odom agreed to an undisclosed amount.
But that’s not all for the athlete. He is currently battling it out for child custody with his baby’s mama, Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a “parental access schedule” and set “reasonable child support” for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here