*Lamar Odom, Laker b-ball star and hubby to Khloe Kardashian, has finally settled a lawsuit filed against him, with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. He offered a settlement for the suit filed against him last year.
Kathleen Colimitras claimed she suffered long term injuries as a result of the crash and was “disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future.”
An L.A. County Superior Court judge dismissed the suit as Odom agreed to an undisclosed amount.
But that’s not all for the athlete. He is currently battling it out for child custody with his baby’s mama, Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a “parental access schedule” and set “reasonable child support” for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here