*Lamar Odom, Laker b-ball star and hubby to Khloe Kardashian, has finally settled a lawsuit filed against him, with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. He offered a settlement for the suit filed against him last year.
Kathleen Colimitras claimed she suffered long term injuries as a result of the crash and was “disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future.”
An L.A. County Superior Court judge dismissed the suit as Odom agreed to an undisclosed amount.
But that’s not all for the athlete. He is currently battling it out for child custody with his baby’s mama, Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a “parental access schedule” and set “reasonable child support” for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here