*Lamar Odom, Laker b-ball star and hubby to Khloe Kardashian, has finally settled a lawsuit filed against him, with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. He offered a settlement for the suit filed against him last year.
Kathleen Colimitras claimed she suffered long term injuries as a result of the crash and was “disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future.”
An L.A. County Superior Court judge dismissed the suit as Odom agreed to an undisclosed amount.
But that’s not all for the athlete. He is currently battling it out for child custody with his baby’s mama, Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a “parental access schedule” and set “reasonable child support” for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here