*Lamar Odom, Laker b-ball star and hubby to Khloe Kardashian, has finally settled a lawsuit filed against him, with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. He offered a settlement for the suit filed against him last year.
Kathleen Colimitras claimed she suffered long term injuries as a result of the crash and was “disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future.”
An L.A. County Superior Court judge dismissed the suit as Odom agreed to an undisclosed amount.
But that’s not all for the athlete. He is currently battling it out for child custody with his baby’s mama, Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a “parental access schedule” and set “reasonable child support” for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here