*It seems as if Lil Kim is a little bitter about a certain someone she believes is jocking her style. We all know she and her “protégé” Nicki Minaj have been striking blows at one another for some time now. But most recently, Kim called out the Young Money rapper during a performance at a nightclub in Queens.
“I got more love from Queens than this bitch do!” Kim exclaimed, receiving a wild cheer from the crowd, despite being in her adversary’s hood. “I will erase this bitch’s social security number! First of all, I don’t even need a record right now, I’ll kill that bitch with my old s—!”
She continued, “I don’t never let nothing take me off my grind. As always, steady mobbin’,” Kim shouted. “Money over these bum-ass b–ches.”
Watch it below and keep in mind that it could be considered NSFW:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here