*It seems as if Lil Kim is a little bitter about a certain someone she believes is jocking her style. We all know she and her “protégé” Nicki Minaj have been striking blows at one another for some time now. But most recently, Kim called out the Young Money rapper during a performance at a nightclub in Queens.
“I got more love from Queens than this bitch do!” Kim exclaimed, receiving a wild cheer from the crowd, despite being in her adversary’s hood. “I will erase this bitch’s social security number! First of all, I don’t even need a record right now, I’ll kill that bitch with my old s—!”
She continued, “I don’t never let nothing take me off my grind. As always, steady mobbin’,” Kim shouted. “Money over these bum-ass b–ches.”
Watch it below and keep in mind that it could be considered NSFW:
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here