*It seems as if Lil Kim is a little bitter about a certain someone she believes is jocking her style. We all know she and her “protégé” Nicki Minaj have been striking blows at one another for some time now. But most recently, Kim called out the Young Money rapper during a performance at a nightclub in Queens.
“I got more love from Queens than this bitch do!” Kim exclaimed, receiving a wild cheer from the crowd, despite being in her adversary’s hood. “I will erase this bitch’s social security number! First of all, I don’t even need a record right now, I’ll kill that bitch with my old s—!”
She continued, “I don’t never let nothing take me off my grind. As always, steady mobbin’,” Kim shouted. “Money over these bum-ass b–ches.”
Watch it below and keep in mind that it could be considered NSFW:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here