*The Magic Johnson Foundation will be honoring some trailblazing celebrities on Dec. 1 at an invite only event.
The 10th Annual Heroes in the Struggle Gala concert presented by the Black AIDS Institute and Magic Johnson Foundation will take place at the Avalon Hollywood on World AIDS Day.
Among the honorees are Former President Bill Clinton, Blair Underwood, producer and director lee Daniels, CNN correspondent Soledad O’Brien, AIDS activist Marvelyn Brown and several others.
This year’s corporate hero is the National Basketball Association and this year’s hosts are CNN correspondent Roland Martin and actor/comedian Sinbad.
The star studded event will recognize those who are making a difference in the Black community for HIV/AIDS research. For more information, visit www.themassappeal.com/BlackAIDS.hml.
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here