*The Magic Johnson Foundation will be honoring some trailblazing celebrities on Dec. 1 at an invite only event.
The 10th Annual Heroes in the Struggle Gala concert presented by the Black AIDS Institute and Magic Johnson Foundation will take place at the Avalon Hollywood on World AIDS Day.
Among the honorees are Former President Bill Clinton, Blair Underwood, producer and director lee Daniels, CNN correspondent Soledad O’Brien, AIDS activist Marvelyn Brown and several others.
This year’s corporate hero is the National Basketball Association and this year’s hosts are CNN correspondent Roland Martin and actor/comedian Sinbad.
The star studded event will recognize those who are making a difference in the Black community for HIV/AIDS research. For more information, visit www.themassappeal.com/BlackAIDS.hml.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here