*The Magic Johnson Foundation will be honoring some trailblazing celebrities on Dec. 1 at an invite only event.
The 10th Annual Heroes in the Struggle Gala concert presented by the Black AIDS Institute and Magic Johnson Foundation will take place at the Avalon Hollywood on World AIDS Day.
Among the honorees are Former President Bill Clinton, Blair Underwood, producer and director lee Daniels, CNN correspondent Soledad O’Brien, AIDS activist Marvelyn Brown and several others.
This year’s corporate hero is the National Basketball Association and this year’s hosts are CNN correspondent Roland Martin and actor/comedian Sinbad.
The star studded event will recognize those who are making a difference in the Black community for HIV/AIDS research. For more information, visit www.themassappeal.com/BlackAIDS.hml.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here