*The Magic Johnson Foundation will be honoring some trailblazing celebrities on Dec. 1 at an invite only event.
The 10th Annual Heroes in the Struggle Gala concert presented by the Black AIDS Institute and Magic Johnson Foundation will take place at the Avalon Hollywood on World AIDS Day.
Among the honorees are Former President Bill Clinton, Blair Underwood, producer and director lee Daniels, CNN correspondent Soledad O’Brien, AIDS activist Marvelyn Brown and several others.
This year’s corporate hero is the National Basketball Association and this year’s hosts are CNN correspondent Roland Martin and actor/comedian Sinbad.
The star studded event will recognize those who are making a difference in the Black community for HIV/AIDS research. For more information, visit www.themassappeal.com/BlackAIDS.hml.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here