*The Magic Johnson Foundation will be honoring some trailblazing celebrities on Dec. 1 at an invite only event.
The 10th Annual Heroes in the Struggle Gala concert presented by the Black AIDS Institute and Magic Johnson Foundation will take place at the Avalon Hollywood on World AIDS Day.
Among the honorees are Former President Bill Clinton, Blair Underwood, producer and director lee Daniels, CNN correspondent Soledad O’Brien, AIDS activist Marvelyn Brown and several others.
This year’s corporate hero is the National Basketball Association and this year’s hosts are CNN correspondent Roland Martin and actor/comedian Sinbad.
The star studded event will recognize those who are making a difference in the Black community for HIV/AIDS research. For more information, visit www.themassappeal.com/BlackAIDS.hml.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here