*Three generations of Mariah Carey’s family will be represented on her upcoming ABC Christmas special, as the pregnant singer will be joined on camera by her mother, Patricia.
“Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You,” set to air Dec. 13 (9 p.m. ET), was taped at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles and features the singer, in a black dress, belting songs from her new album, “Merry Christmas II You.”
Carey, 41, is expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here