*Three generations of Mariah Carey’s family will be represented on her upcoming ABC Christmas special, as the pregnant singer will be joined on camera by her mother, Patricia.
“Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You,” set to air Dec. 13 (9 p.m. ET), was taped at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles and features the singer, in a black dress, belting songs from her new album, “Merry Christmas II You.”
Carey, 41, is expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here