*Three generations of Mariah Carey’s family will be represented on her upcoming ABC Christmas special, as the pregnant singer will be joined on camera by her mother, Patricia.
“Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You,” set to air Dec. 13 (9 p.m. ET), was taped at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles and features the singer, in a black dress, belting songs from her new album, “Merry Christmas II You.”
Carey, 41, is expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here