*Mama-to-be Mariah Carey will support the release of her new Christmas album with a TV special.
The singer, 41, will appear in an ABC’s “Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You,” scheduled to air Dec. 13 (9 p.m. ET).
Carey will sing from the historic Orpheum Theater in downtown Los Angeles, performing classics and other songs from her new holiday album, “Merry Christmas II You,” according to people.com.
The show will also feature the multi-Grammy winner surprising fans by granting their special wishes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here