*Mama-to-be Mariah Carey will support the release of her new Christmas album with a TV special.
The singer, 41, will appear in an ABC’s “Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You,” scheduled to air Dec. 13 (9 p.m. ET).
Carey will sing from the historic Orpheum Theater in downtown Los Angeles, performing classics and other songs from her new holiday album, “Merry Christmas II You,” according to people.com.
The show will also feature the multi-Grammy winner surprising fans by granting their special wishes.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here