*Mama-to-be Mariah Carey will support the release of her new Christmas album with a TV special.
The singer, 41, will appear in an ABC’s “Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You,” scheduled to air Dec. 13 (9 p.m. ET).
Carey will sing from the historic Orpheum Theater in downtown Los Angeles, performing classics and other songs from her new holiday album, “Merry Christmas II You,” according to people.com.
The show will also feature the multi-Grammy winner surprising fans by granting their special wishes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here