*Mama-to-be Mariah Carey will support the release of her new Christmas album with a TV special.
The singer, 41, will appear in an ABC’s “Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You,” scheduled to air Dec. 13 (9 p.m. ET).
Carey will sing from the historic Orpheum Theater in downtown Los Angeles, performing classics and other songs from her new holiday album, “Merry Christmas II You,” according to people.com.
The show will also feature the multi-Grammy winner surprising fans by granting their special wishes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here