*Congratulations go out to Ne-Yo ’cause he’s now a new baby daddy. His girlfriend, actress Monyetta Shaw (pictured with him), gave birth to a baby girl Friday night in Atlanta. On Saturday (11-13-10) the singer-producer took to Twitter to tell the world.
“As my life transforms due to the new life that sprung up on me last night, it’s good to know my folks support. Luv y’all.”
The baby’s name is Madilyn Grace Smith and the new proud papa just couldn’t help expressing the joy he feels as a new father.
“Much luv to my twit fam and everybody showin’ luv to my new addition!! She’s healthy and happy. Feels like I’m in luv for the first time,” he wrote. “Welcoming that lil’ girl to the world last night defined for me what ‘willing to kill and die for’ truly means. My world, my life, all hers.”
He also reminded folks that not only does he have a new daughter, but a new CD (Libra Scale) on the way as well:
“Brand new baby, brand new album. Life is GOOD!!!! Nov. 22nd, around the corner!!!”
According to People, Georgia radio stations reported that Shaw went into labor on Friday while the singer was at a charity event. But when he was notified he rushed to her side and arrived in time to witness the birth of their daughter who, by the way, was originally due in January.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here