*Brandy is going to be trying something new on the next season of “Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business.” She’ll be trying dating, completing her new album, it’ll incorporate her recent stint on “Dancing with the Stars.”
“Brandy and Ray J head toward new directions with their personal and professional lives,” states a press release issued by VH1. “Not only is Brandy stepping back into the music scene working on her upcoming sixth studio album, viewers will also get a glimpse into Brandy’s personal life as she breaks out of her comfort zone, shining on ‘Dancing With The Stars’ and now dating again after being single for a few years.”
Unfortunately, while Brandy certainly enjoyed her dance debut on “Dancing with the Stars,” she was eliminated from the show Tuesday night after voters decided her time was up. She actually received a nearly perfect score for her Argentine tango on Monday, but it obviously wasn’t enough for the viewers.
Ray J is also doing some new things.
“Viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look into the life of Ray J as he works on his relationship with his new girlfriend and also heads back into the studio with collaborations with rapper/actor Chris ‘Ludacris’ Bridges, producer/songwriter Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins and other popular R&B heavyweights and learns what it is like to take on heavier family responsibilities while shedding his notorious bad boy image,” states VH1.
The press release continued, “Despite their celebrity status and success, the Norwood’s are a typical American family who strive to stay on the right track and work together to keep the Norwood family business up and running.”
The new season of “Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business” premieres on VH1 Sunday, Dec. 5 at 11 p.m
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here