*Paps stalking Halle Berry on the set of her upcoming Farrelly Bros. film “Truth or Dare” caught the actress sporting facial prosthetics and humongous fake breasts for her role.
The Oscar winner was photographed in a wheelchair while filming a scene for filmmakers Peter and Bobby Farrelly in Los Angeles.
Little is known about the plot, but the story finds Berry as a career driven single woman in her forties who is set-up to take the fall for corporate embezzlement after her sexy college friend from Las Vegas drops back into her life.
“Truth or Dare,” also starring Ken Jeong and Stephen Merchant, is scheduled for release in 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here