*Paps stalking Halle Berry on the set of her upcoming Farrelly Bros. film “Truth or Dare” caught the actress sporting facial prosthetics and humongous fake breasts for her role.
The Oscar winner was photographed in a wheelchair while filming a scene for filmmakers Peter and Bobby Farrelly in Los Angeles.
Little is known about the plot, but the story finds Berry as a career driven single woman in her forties who is set-up to take the fall for corporate embezzlement after her sexy college friend from Las Vegas drops back into her life.
“Truth or Dare,” also starring Ken Jeong and Stephen Merchant, is scheduled for release in 2012.
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here