*Paps stalking Halle Berry on the set of her upcoming Farrelly Bros. film “Truth or Dare” caught the actress sporting facial prosthetics and humongous fake breasts for her role.
The Oscar winner was photographed in a wheelchair while filming a scene for filmmakers Peter and Bobby Farrelly in Los Angeles.
Little is known about the plot, but the story finds Berry as a career driven single woman in her forties who is set-up to take the fall for corporate embezzlement after her sexy college friend from Las Vegas drops back into her life.
“Truth or Dare,” also starring Ken Jeong and Stephen Merchant, is scheduled for release in 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here