*Paps stalking Halle Berry on the set of her upcoming Farrelly Bros. film “Truth or Dare” caught the actress sporting facial prosthetics and humongous fake breasts for her role.
The Oscar winner was photographed in a wheelchair while filming a scene for filmmakers Peter and Bobby Farrelly in Los Angeles.
Little is known about the plot, but the story finds Berry as a career driven single woman in her forties who is set-up to take the fall for corporate embezzlement after her sexy college friend from Las Vegas drops back into her life.
“Truth or Dare,” also starring Ken Jeong and Stephen Merchant, is scheduled for release in 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here