*Paps stalking Halle Berry on the set of her upcoming Farrelly Bros. film “Truth or Dare” caught the actress sporting facial prosthetics and humongous fake breasts for her role.
The Oscar winner was photographed in a wheelchair while filming a scene for filmmakers Peter and Bobby Farrelly in Los Angeles.
Little is known about the plot, but the story finds Berry as a career driven single woman in her forties who is set-up to take the fall for corporate embezzlement after her sexy college friend from Las Vegas drops back into her life.
“Truth or Dare,” also starring Ken Jeong and Stephen Merchant, is scheduled for release in 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here