*For her birthday celebration of an undisclosed (and unidentified) number of years, fitness guru Donna Richardson Joyner partied with her husband Tom Joyner and a huge batch of stars in Dallas.
Famous radio host husband made it an R&B night bringing El DeBarge as the main attraction. Joining the concert were gospel greats Kirk Franklin and Fred Hammond, and R&B legends Shirley Murdock, Eddie Levert and many more.
This was certainly a treat for Mrs. Richardson Joyner, as well as her other guests Dancing With the Stars champ Emmitt Smith and wife Pat, state Sen. Royce West, The Tom Joyner Morning Show radio personality Sybil Wilkes, gospel promoter Al Wash, Kirk Franklin’s wife Tammy Franklin, and Tom’s son president of Reach Media Oscar Joyner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here