*For her birthday celebration of an undisclosed (and unidentified) number of years, fitness guru Donna Richardson Joyner partied with her husband Tom Joyner and a huge batch of stars in Dallas.
Famous radio host husband made it an R&B night bringing El DeBarge as the main attraction. Joining the concert were gospel greats Kirk Franklin and Fred Hammond, and R&B legends Shirley Murdock, Eddie Levert and many more.
This was certainly a treat for Mrs. Richardson Joyner, as well as her other guests Dancing With the Stars champ Emmitt Smith and wife Pat, state Sen. Royce West, The Tom Joyner Morning Show radio personality Sybil Wilkes, gospel promoter Al Wash, Kirk Franklin’s wife Tammy Franklin, and Tom’s son president of Reach Media Oscar Joyner.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here