*Rihanna says her split second romance with rapper Drake didn’t work out because she was still trying to deal with the aftermath of being assaulted by Chris Brown and getting over the end of their relationship.
The singer dated the Canadian hip-hop star for a short time in 2009 after meeting him in May of that year, but she admits she was too fragile emotionally to get involved in a serious relationship after being beaten by Brown just a few months earlier.
She told MTV News: “I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is – it was what it was. We didn’t want to take it any further.
“It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn’t want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time.”
Although the romance didn’t go anywhere, the pair have teamed up for her single “What’s My Name?” and its video. [Watch below.]
Rihanna is currently dating baseball player Matt Kemp.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here