*Folks are still buzzing about Rihanna’s rather…provocative…performance of her new song “What’s My Name” on “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend. Let’s just say the singer’s pelvic movements reinforce the theme of the song, which includes a chorus that asks a boy if he can “go downtown.” [Watch below.]
The “SNL” episode’s digital short was pretty memorable as well. Rihanna returns for a music video with “Shy Ronnie,” a rapper played by Andy Samberg who is supposed to be in a duet with the singer, but is so shy that you can barely hear him. In Saturday’s clip, the two are trying to rob a bank. [Watch below.]
In other RiRi news, she and Eminem will follow their Hot 100-topping single “Love The Way You Lie” with a sequel set to appear on Rihanna’s upcoming album “Loud.” The singer admitted that she was “completely against” the idea of recording “Part II,” but fell in love with a stripped-down version of the song that was eventually expanded into a full sequel. Rihanna adds that Eminem’s verse on the track is about trading punches with a girl and is “crazy.” [Watch original video below.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here