*Folks are still buzzing about Rihanna’s rather…provocative…performance of her new song “What’s My Name” on “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend. Let’s just say the singer’s pelvic movements reinforce the theme of the song, which includes a chorus that asks a boy if he can “go downtown.” [Watch below.]
The “SNL” episode’s digital short was pretty memorable as well. Rihanna returns for a music video with “Shy Ronnie,” a rapper played by Andy Samberg who is supposed to be in a duet with the singer, but is so shy that you can barely hear him. In Saturday’s clip, the two are trying to rob a bank. [Watch below.]
In other RiRi news, she and Eminem will follow their Hot 100-topping single “Love The Way You Lie” with a sequel set to appear on Rihanna’s upcoming album “Loud.” The singer admitted that she was “completely against” the idea of recording “Part II,” but fell in love with a stripped-down version of the song that was eventually expanded into a full sequel. Rihanna adds that Eminem’s verse on the track is about trading punches with a girl and is “crazy.” [Watch original video below.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here