*Attorneys for Wesley Snipes are asking a judge to extend the actor’s bail as he prepares for yet another possible appeal of his three-year prison sentence for a tax conviction.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that attorneys urged a judge Tuesday to continue the bail while they prepare to ask the U.S. Supreme Court to hear his case.
Snipes was recently ordered to begin serving his sentence, but the judge never set a surrender date. Snipes has been free on bail while appealing his 2008 conviction for willful failure to file income tax returns.
The 48-year-old Snipes starred in the “Blade” trilogy, “White Men Can’t Jump” and other films. He has recently been in Atlanta working on a new movie called “Master Daddy.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here