*Attorneys for Wesley Snipes are asking a judge to extend the actor’s bail as he prepares for yet another possible appeal of his three-year prison sentence for a tax conviction.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that attorneys urged a judge Tuesday to continue the bail while they prepare to ask the U.S. Supreme Court to hear his case.
Snipes was recently ordered to begin serving his sentence, but the judge never set a surrender date. Snipes has been free on bail while appealing his 2008 conviction for willful failure to file income tax returns.
The 48-year-old Snipes starred in the “Blade” trilogy, “White Men Can’t Jump” and other films. He has recently been in Atlanta working on a new movie called “Master Daddy.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here