*Attorneys for Wesley Snipes are asking a judge to extend the actor’s bail as he prepares for yet another possible appeal of his three-year prison sentence for a tax conviction.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that attorneys urged a judge Tuesday to continue the bail while they prepare to ask the U.S. Supreme Court to hear his case.
Snipes was recently ordered to begin serving his sentence, but the judge never set a surrender date. Snipes has been free on bail while appealing his 2008 conviction for willful failure to file income tax returns.
The 48-year-old Snipes starred in the “Blade” trilogy, “White Men Can’t Jump” and other films. He has recently been in Atlanta working on a new movie called “Master Daddy.”
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here