*Alicia Keys has written a new song expressing the joys of motherhood and the love she has for her new bundle of joy, Egypt Daoud Dean.
Produced by Egypt’s daddy Swizz Beatz, the multiple Grammy winner joins forces with rapper Eve for the track “Speechless.”
Keys took to her Twitter page yesterday to introduce the track. “Speechless is a little freestyle treat 4 the holidays,” she wrote. “It’s not a new album, not a single it’s something special 4 U! My gift to you … a little song about my lil guy 😉 love to you….let’s make 2011 incredible!!!”
After a small introduction describing her love for her son, Keys sings: “When I wake up in the morning babe / Can’t believe my eyes / See this little part of destiny ’cause you’re now in my life,” she sings. “There ain’t no better prize that can compare to you / Ain’t no words to describe the way that I’m feeling when I look at you / I’m just speechless baby, don’t know what to say / I’m just speechless.”
Keys gave birth in October, just a few months after tying the knot with Beatz in an intimate summer ceremony.
Listen to “Speechless” below.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here