*Alicia Keys has written a new song expressing the joys of motherhood and the love she has for her new bundle of joy, Egypt Daoud Dean.
Produced by Egypt’s daddy Swizz Beatz, the multiple Grammy winner joins forces with rapper Eve for the track “Speechless.”
Keys took to her Twitter page yesterday to introduce the track. “Speechless is a little freestyle treat 4 the holidays,” she wrote. “It’s not a new album, not a single it’s something special 4 U! My gift to you … a little song about my lil guy 😉 love to you….let’s make 2011 incredible!!!”
After a small introduction describing her love for her son, Keys sings: “When I wake up in the morning babe / Can’t believe my eyes / See this little part of destiny ’cause you’re now in my life,” she sings. “There ain’t no better prize that can compare to you / Ain’t no words to describe the way that I’m feeling when I look at you / I’m just speechless baby, don’t know what to say / I’m just speechless.”
Keys gave birth in October, just a few months after tying the knot with Beatz in an intimate summer ceremony.
Listen to “Speechless” below.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here