*Alicia Keys has written a new song expressing the joys of motherhood and the love she has for her new bundle of joy, Egypt Daoud Dean.
Produced by Egypt’s daddy Swizz Beatz, the multiple Grammy winner joins forces with rapper Eve for the track “Speechless.”
Keys took to her Twitter page yesterday to introduce the track. “Speechless is a little freestyle treat 4 the holidays,” she wrote. “It’s not a new album, not a single it’s something special 4 U! My gift to you … a little song about my lil guy 😉 love to you….let’s make 2011 incredible!!!”
After a small introduction describing her love for her son, Keys sings: “When I wake up in the morning babe / Can’t believe my eyes / See this little part of destiny ’cause you’re now in my life,” she sings. “There ain’t no better prize that can compare to you / Ain’t no words to describe the way that I’m feeling when I look at you / I’m just speechless baby, don’t know what to say / I’m just speechless.”
Keys gave birth in October, just a few months after tying the knot with Beatz in an intimate summer ceremony.
Listen to “Speechless” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here