*Alicia Keys has written a new song expressing the joys of motherhood and the love she has for her new bundle of joy, Egypt Daoud Dean.
Produced by Egypt’s daddy Swizz Beatz, the multiple Grammy winner joins forces with rapper Eve for the track “Speechless.”
Keys took to her Twitter page yesterday to introduce the track. “Speechless is a little freestyle treat 4 the holidays,” she wrote. “It’s not a new album, not a single it’s something special 4 U! My gift to you … a little song about my lil guy 😉 love to you….let’s make 2011 incredible!!!”
After a small introduction describing her love for her son, Keys sings: “When I wake up in the morning babe / Can’t believe my eyes / See this little part of destiny ’cause you’re now in my life,” she sings. “There ain’t no better prize that can compare to you / Ain’t no words to describe the way that I’m feeling when I look at you / I’m just speechless baby, don’t know what to say / I’m just speechless.”
Keys gave birth in October, just a few months after tying the knot with Beatz in an intimate summer ceremony.
Listen to “Speechless” below.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here