*Alicia Keys has written a new song expressing the joys of motherhood and the love she has for her new bundle of joy, Egypt Daoud Dean.
Produced by Egypt’s daddy Swizz Beatz, the multiple Grammy winner joins forces with rapper Eve for the track “Speechless.”
Keys took to her Twitter page yesterday to introduce the track. “Speechless is a little freestyle treat 4 the holidays,” she wrote. “It’s not a new album, not a single it’s something special 4 U! My gift to you … a little song about my lil guy 😉 love to you….let’s make 2011 incredible!!!”
After a small introduction describing her love for her son, Keys sings: “When I wake up in the morning babe / Can’t believe my eyes / See this little part of destiny ’cause you’re now in my life,” she sings. “There ain’t no better prize that can compare to you / Ain’t no words to describe the way that I’m feeling when I look at you / I’m just speechless baby, don’t know what to say / I’m just speechless.”
Keys gave birth in October, just a few months after tying the knot with Beatz in an intimate summer ceremony.
Listen to “Speechless” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here