In a press release from publicists Edna and Damian Bruce, of ESP Public Relations, we learned that the Brissmor Watch Company was established in 2008 and is located in Beverly Hills, California with offices in Nassau, Bahamas.
The owners of the Brissmor Watch Company are Bright Riley, Suamana “Swoop” Brown and Chris Mortimer.
Kardashian says Brissmor and their watch collection is just what she was looking for:
“I really wanted to create something special for all women all over the world. And when (marketing company) TLK Fusion presented the opportunity with the Brissmor Watch Company, I was on board! I love fashion and I know what women like! This was an opportunity to do something fabulous.”
For more information about Brissmor watches go to www.thebrissmorcompany.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here