In a press release from publicists Edna and Damian Bruce, of ESP Public Relations, we learned that the Brissmor Watch Company was established in 2008 and is located in Beverly Hills, California with offices in Nassau, Bahamas.
The owners of the Brissmor Watch Company are Bright Riley, Suamana “Swoop” Brown and Chris Mortimer.
Kardashian says Brissmor and their watch collection is just what she was looking for:
“I really wanted to create something special for all women all over the world. And when (marketing company) TLK Fusion presented the opportunity with the Brissmor Watch Company, I was on board! I love fashion and I know what women like! This was an opportunity to do something fabulous.”
For more information about Brissmor watches go to www.thebrissmorcompany.com.
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here