In a press release from publicists Edna and Damian Bruce, of ESP Public Relations, we learned that the Brissmor Watch Company was established in 2008 and is located in Beverly Hills, California with offices in Nassau, Bahamas.
The owners of the Brissmor Watch Company are Bright Riley, Suamana “Swoop” Brown and Chris Mortimer.
Kardashian says Brissmor and their watch collection is just what she was looking for:
“I really wanted to create something special for all women all over the world. And when (marketing company) TLK Fusion presented the opportunity with the Brissmor Watch Company, I was on board! I love fashion and I know what women like! This was an opportunity to do something fabulous.”
For more information about Brissmor watches go to www.thebrissmorcompany.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here