In a press release from publicists Edna and Damian Bruce, of ESP Public Relations, we learned that the Brissmor Watch Company was established in 2008 and is located in Beverly Hills, California with offices in Nassau, Bahamas.
The owners of the Brissmor Watch Company are Bright Riley, Suamana “Swoop” Brown and Chris Mortimer.
Kardashian says Brissmor and their watch collection is just what she was looking for:
“I really wanted to create something special for all women all over the world. And when (marketing company) TLK Fusion presented the opportunity with the Brissmor Watch Company, I was on board! I love fashion and I know what women like! This was an opportunity to do something fabulous.”
For more information about Brissmor watches go to www.thebrissmorcompany.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here