*Erin Barry – the ex-wife of Tony Parker’s NBA ex-teammate Brent Barry – says she has nothing to do with the breakup of Parker’s three-year marriage to Eva Longoria.
Longoria, 35, discovered hundreds of personal texts he had been sending to a woman, which allegedly turned out to be Barry.
Last week, on her Facebook page, Erin Barry stated: “I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I “pursue” Tony Parker. Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship. My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided.”
Meanwhile, Parker, 28, and Longoria seem to be on better terms these days: They shared a meal at an L.A.-area hotel on Wednesday.
But they aren’t reconciling, sources tell UsMagazine.com.
Says an insider: “It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here