*Erin Barry – the ex-wife of Tony Parker’s NBA ex-teammate Brent Barry – says she has nothing to do with the breakup of Parker’s three-year marriage to Eva Longoria.
Longoria, 35, discovered hundreds of personal texts he had been sending to a woman, which allegedly turned out to be Barry.
Last week, on her Facebook page, Erin Barry stated: “I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I “pursue” Tony Parker. Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship. My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided.”
Meanwhile, Parker, 28, and Longoria seem to be on better terms these days: They shared a meal at an L.A.-area hotel on Wednesday.
But they aren’t reconciling, sources tell UsMagazine.com.
Says an insider: “It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here