*Erin Barry – the ex-wife of Tony Parker’s NBA ex-teammate Brent Barry – says she has nothing to do with the breakup of Parker’s three-year marriage to Eva Longoria.
Longoria, 35, discovered hundreds of personal texts he had been sending to a woman, which allegedly turned out to be Barry.
Last week, on her Facebook page, Erin Barry stated: “I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I “pursue” Tony Parker. Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship. My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided.”
Meanwhile, Parker, 28, and Longoria seem to be on better terms these days: They shared a meal at an L.A.-area hotel on Wednesday.
But they aren’t reconciling, sources tell UsMagazine.com.
Says an insider: “It was just a friendly lunch to work out the details of the divorce.”
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here