*EUR has learned that singing great Teena Marie will be cremated as per her wish. The services will be private between family and close friends.
The acclaimed singer/musician/producer died “peacefully in her sleep,” according to her 19-year-old daughter Alia Rose, after the two enjoyed a wonderful Christmas together.
We’ve also learned from her publicist that there will be a public memorial service after for Teena after the first of the year. However, as of EUR press time, a date and location had not been determined.
The public should also know that condolences, flowers and best wishes can be sent to the address below:
The Teena Marie Family
c/o Lynn Allen Jeter and Associates
3699 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90010
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here