*Katherine Jackson is laying her foot down at the Jackson compound in Encino. She is giving the boot to Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, the mother of Randy Jackson’s three kids and Jermaine Jackson’s two kids.
The banishing coincides with Katherine’s plan to remodel the house. The 80-year-old woman is, according to TMZ, in the process of packing boxes and will leave the family home in early December. The renovations are said to be quite extensive and the house is expected to be vacant for several months.
Once everything is back in order, Katherine disclosed that she will only allow some of the former residents back into the house. She is banishing Oaziaza and Randy and Jermaine’s kids to a condo Michael owned in the San Fernando Valley. But she’s keeping the eldest child, Genevieve.
Reports say the baby mama was asking for too much and was kicked out before. If she isn’t satisfied with the new place, she will be forced to live somewhere else. Also, it’s been rumored that Oaziaza and some of her kids have already moved to Japan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here