*Jimmy McMillan, leader of New York political party “The Rent Is Too Damn High,” has just announced his candidacy for President of the United States in 2012, reports the Huffington Post.
After his performance in the New York gubernatorial debates this fall made headlines and flooded YouTube, McMillan earned more than 40,000 votes in this year’s New York governor’s race. Now he says he’s ready to take on President Barack Obama in the quest for higher office.
“If you don’t do your job right, I am coming at you,” he said, complaining about the president’s bailout of General Motors. “I know Barack Obama is an Internet hog. I know he knows that I am out there. But what he hasn’t heard yet is that Jimmy McMillan is running for President of the United States of America.”
McMillan urged Obama to call him up on the phone and invite him to serve in the administration. That scenario aside, McMillan said he would register as a Republican to avoid a primary challenge from the president, a man that he called “a good-looking young guy” that he admired.
“I’m coming after his black ass,” he said of Obama.
McMillan said his greatest strengths include a mastery of social media, an ability to pinch pennies, and inimitable political vision.
And, for those curious about his stance on global warming, McMillan says he isn’t buying Al Gore’s “punk” science.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here