*It seems as if Steve Harvey has been floating on cloud 9 for a long time now. His career has definitely taken some turns but always for the better. His most recent book and second literary work, “Straight Talk, No Chaser” has won a top spot on the New York Times Best Sellers list.
“I have often said if something happens in your life that you just can’t seem to explain … That is usually God,” Harvey told blackvoices.com. “So I am grateful today for this wonderful gift…. And I thank those of you who offer your support.”
The newest book is a follow-up to his previous piece, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
“Straight Talk, No Chaser” reportedly has 850,000 copies in print and is disappearing from shelves.
The comedian, and now relationship guru, explained that this breaks it down, giving women the tools they need to make their relationship work.
“You know, look man, men are not bad people. But women think we’re bad because they don’t get us at all,” he added. “We’re very, very simple. We all think alike. We all basically think alike when it comes down to commitment, love, relationships, money, sex, whatever it is. We all about basically think the same.”
On the radio, Harvey hosts “The Steve Harvey Morning Show,” “Family Feud” on TV and will be kicking off his first ever gospel/comedy tour with Kirk Franklin in March, 2011.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here