*It seems as if Steve Harvey has been floating on cloud 9 for a long time now. His career has definitely taken some turns but always for the better. His most recent book and second literary work, “Straight Talk, No Chaser” has won a top spot on the New York Times Best Sellers list.
“I have often said if something happens in your life that you just can’t seem to explain … That is usually God,” Harvey told blackvoices.com. “So I am grateful today for this wonderful gift…. And I thank those of you who offer your support.”
The newest book is a follow-up to his previous piece, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
“Straight Talk, No Chaser” reportedly has 850,000 copies in print and is disappearing from shelves.
The comedian, and now relationship guru, explained that this breaks it down, giving women the tools they need to make their relationship work.
“You know, look man, men are not bad people. But women think we’re bad because they don’t get us at all,” he added. “We’re very, very simple. We all think alike. We all basically think alike when it comes down to commitment, love, relationships, money, sex, whatever it is. We all about basically think the same.”
On the radio, Harvey hosts “The Steve Harvey Morning Show,” “Family Feud” on TV and will be kicking off his first ever gospel/comedy tour with Kirk Franklin in March, 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here