*It seems as if Steve Harvey has been floating on cloud 9 for a long time now. His career has definitely taken some turns but always for the better. His most recent book and second literary work, “Straight Talk, No Chaser” has won a top spot on the New York Times Best Sellers list.
“I have often said if something happens in your life that you just can’t seem to explain … That is usually God,” Harvey told blackvoices.com. “So I am grateful today for this wonderful gift…. And I thank those of you who offer your support.”
The newest book is a follow-up to his previous piece, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
“Straight Talk, No Chaser” reportedly has 850,000 copies in print and is disappearing from shelves.
The comedian, and now relationship guru, explained that this breaks it down, giving women the tools they need to make their relationship work.
“You know, look man, men are not bad people. But women think we’re bad because they don’t get us at all,” he added. “We’re very, very simple. We all think alike. We all basically think alike when it comes down to commitment, love, relationships, money, sex, whatever it is. We all about basically think the same.”
On the radio, Harvey hosts “The Steve Harvey Morning Show,” “Family Feud” on TV and will be kicking off his first ever gospel/comedy tour with Kirk Franklin in March, 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here