*It seems as if Steve Harvey has been floating on cloud 9 for a long time now. His career has definitely taken some turns but always for the better. His most recent book and second literary work, “Straight Talk, No Chaser” has won a top spot on the New York Times Best Sellers list.
“I have often said if something happens in your life that you just can’t seem to explain … That is usually God,” Harvey told blackvoices.com. “So I am grateful today for this wonderful gift…. And I thank those of you who offer your support.”
The newest book is a follow-up to his previous piece, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”
“Straight Talk, No Chaser” reportedly has 850,000 copies in print and is disappearing from shelves.
The comedian, and now relationship guru, explained that this breaks it down, giving women the tools they need to make their relationship work.
“You know, look man, men are not bad people. But women think we’re bad because they don’t get us at all,” he added. “We’re very, very simple. We all think alike. We all basically think alike when it comes down to commitment, love, relationships, money, sex, whatever it is. We all about basically think the same.”
On the radio, Harvey hosts “The Steve Harvey Morning Show,” “Family Feud” on TV and will be kicking off his first ever gospel/comedy tour with Kirk Franklin in March, 2011.
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here