*Producer Teddy Riley has admitted he had to digitally enhance Michael Jackson’s voice on certain parts of the iconic singer’s new album Michael.
Riley admitted that Jackson’s pitch had been adjusted on a number of tracks, which had resulted in fans questioning whether it was actually Jackson singing on the album.
“I had to do more processing on the voice, which is why people were asking about the authenticity of his voice,” The Hollywood Reporter quotes Riley as saying. “We had to do what we had to do to make […] his voice work with the actual music.”
“We truly apologize for that happening, but you are still hearing the true Michael Jackson,” the producer added.
Riley was recently forced to defend the release of Michael Jackson’s first posthumous album after “Thriller” producer Quincy Jones, Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am and several Jackson family members slammed the decision to release unfinished work by the late singer.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here