*Tracy Morgan, 42, is reportedly on the mend from a kidney transplant he underwent on Dec. 10.
The “30 Rock” actor, who has diabetes, is said to be recovering from the surgery nicely, according to Entertainment Weekly. He was recently spotted at a New York Knicks basketball game.
Morgan will be noticeably absent from at least two episodes of “30 Rock” in March. Tina Fey and the other writers of the hit comedy reportedly plan to address his absence on the show by saying he has some sort of a meltdown because of a good thing that’s happened to him.
His costar, Grizz Champan, also underwent the same transplant earlier this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here