*Tracy Morgan, 42, is reportedly on the mend from a kidney transplant he underwent on Dec. 10.
The “30 Rock” actor, who has diabetes, is said to be recovering from the surgery nicely, according to Entertainment Weekly. He was recently spotted at a New York Knicks basketball game.
Morgan will be noticeably absent from at least two episodes of “30 Rock” in March. Tina Fey and the other writers of the hit comedy reportedly plan to address his absence on the show by saying he has some sort of a meltdown because of a good thing that’s happened to him.
His costar, Grizz Champan, also underwent the same transplant earlier this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here