*Tracy Morgan, 42, is reportedly on the mend from a kidney transplant he underwent on Dec. 10.
The “30 Rock” actor, who has diabetes, is said to be recovering from the surgery nicely, according to Entertainment Weekly. He was recently spotted at a New York Knicks basketball game.
Morgan will be noticeably absent from at least two episodes of “30 Rock” in March. Tina Fey and the other writers of the hit comedy reportedly plan to address his absence on the show by saying he has some sort of a meltdown because of a good thing that’s happened to him.
His costar, Grizz Champan, also underwent the same transplant earlier this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here