*Tracy Morgan, 42, is reportedly on the mend from a kidney transplant he underwent on Dec. 10.
The “30 Rock” actor, who has diabetes, is said to be recovering from the surgery nicely, according to Entertainment Weekly. He was recently spotted at a New York Knicks basketball game.
Morgan will be noticeably absent from at least two episodes of “30 Rock” in March. Tina Fey and the other writers of the hit comedy reportedly plan to address his absence on the show by saying he has some sort of a meltdown because of a good thing that’s happened to him.
His costar, Grizz Champan, also underwent the same transplant earlier this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here