*Tracy Morgan, 42, is reportedly on the mend from a kidney transplant he underwent on Dec. 10.
The “30 Rock” actor, who has diabetes, is said to be recovering from the surgery nicely, according to Entertainment Weekly. He was recently spotted at a New York Knicks basketball game.
Morgan will be noticeably absent from at least two episodes of “30 Rock” in March. Tina Fey and the other writers of the hit comedy reportedly plan to address his absence on the show by saying he has some sort of a meltdown because of a good thing that’s happened to him.
His costar, Grizz Champan, also underwent the same transplant earlier this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here