*Twitter is just getting out of hand these days with celebrities saying what they probably wouldn’t say in public or with cameras put on. Tyrese has fallen in that category of famous people.
The actor/singer took his Twitter account to a whole ‘notha level when he began dishing out his thoughts about celebrity couples and stars who he perceives as media whoring:
If you try and build, develop, and mold your relationship on a PUBLIC STAGE… You will welcome the spirit of opinion and it could KILL it. Love is beautiful when it’s defined and nurtured ALONE… Then when you GO PUBLIC.. What you have built PRIVATELY can’t be AFFECTED!!
Media whores become desperate for PUBLIC APPROVAL.. People with class and tact fall back and DISCOVER .. Love is beautiful when it’s real.
Only on their second date.. And already on the red carpet kissing and making out? Well, well.. Good luck buddy!!
I wanna be CLEAR.. I’m not saying people should NOT live their lives and have fun!! But there are PLENTY of restaurants that don’t have Papz
Truth be told.. There are a LOT of the media whores who actually CALL THE PAPZ and tell them where they are going.. Desperate anyone?
I’m a very private man who happens to live a very private life. My privacy is all I OWN. I give a lot of me to the world but not EVERYTHING!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here