*Not only did comedian Kathy Griffin show off her new “starvation body” at the VH1 Divas Salute the Troops concert Friday night, she also incurred a round of boos by daring to insult Bristol Palin and her weight.
“She’s the only contestant in the history of the show to actually gain weight,” Kathy said of Bristol’s long run on “Dancing With the Stars” as the troops loudly booed.
“No, come on, come on,” she continued. “She gained like 30 pounds a week, I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious.” [Scroll down to watch.]
As expected, Bristol has responded.
In a statement to Fox News’ Pop Tarts, she writes: “The audience’s reaction to this ‘comedian’ spoke volumes, and the decent people I know would probably have booed her, too. I hope people didn’t have to pay money to hear her negativity and criticisms.”
Kathy has famously flirted with Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, and even joked she was pregnant with his baby.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here