*Not only did comedian Kathy Griffin show off her new “starvation body” at the VH1 Divas Salute the Troops concert Friday night, she also incurred a round of boos by daring to insult Bristol Palin and her weight.
“She’s the only contestant in the history of the show to actually gain weight,” Kathy said of Bristol’s long run on “Dancing With the Stars” as the troops loudly booed.
“No, come on, come on,” she continued. “She gained like 30 pounds a week, I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious.” [Scroll down to watch.]
As expected, Bristol has responded.
In a statement to Fox News’ Pop Tarts, she writes: “The audience’s reaction to this ‘comedian’ spoke volumes, and the decent people I know would probably have booed her, too. I hope people didn’t have to pay money to hear her negativity and criticisms.”
Kathy has famously flirted with Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, and even joked she was pregnant with his baby.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here