*Not only did comedian Kathy Griffin show off her new “starvation body” at the VH1 Divas Salute the Troops concert Friday night, she also incurred a round of boos by daring to insult Bristol Palin and her weight.
“She’s the only contestant in the history of the show to actually gain weight,” Kathy said of Bristol’s long run on “Dancing With the Stars” as the troops loudly booed.
“No, come on, come on,” she continued. “She gained like 30 pounds a week, I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious.” [Scroll down to watch.]
As expected, Bristol has responded.
In a statement to Fox News’ Pop Tarts, she writes: “The audience’s reaction to this ‘comedian’ spoke volumes, and the decent people I know would probably have booed her, too. I hope people didn’t have to pay money to hear her negativity and criticisms.”
Kathy has famously flirted with Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, and even joked she was pregnant with his baby.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here