*Not only did comedian Kathy Griffin show off her new “starvation body” at the VH1 Divas Salute the Troops concert Friday night, she also incurred a round of boos by daring to insult Bristol Palin and her weight.
“She’s the only contestant in the history of the show to actually gain weight,” Kathy said of Bristol’s long run on “Dancing With the Stars” as the troops loudly booed.
“No, come on, come on,” she continued. “She gained like 30 pounds a week, I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious.” [Scroll down to watch.]
As expected, Bristol has responded.
In a statement to Fox News’ Pop Tarts, she writes: “The audience’s reaction to this ‘comedian’ spoke volumes, and the decent people I know would probably have booed her, too. I hope people didn’t have to pay money to hear her negativity and criticisms.”
Kathy has famously flirted with Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, and even joked she was pregnant with his baby.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here