*Not only did comedian Kathy Griffin show off her new “starvation body” at the VH1 Divas Salute the Troops concert Friday night, she also incurred a round of boos by daring to insult Bristol Palin and her weight.
“She’s the only contestant in the history of the show to actually gain weight,” Kathy said of Bristol’s long run on “Dancing With the Stars” as the troops loudly booed.
“No, come on, come on,” she continued. “She gained like 30 pounds a week, I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious.” [Scroll down to watch.]
As expected, Bristol has responded.
In a statement to Fox News’ Pop Tarts, she writes: “The audience’s reaction to this ‘comedian’ spoke volumes, and the decent people I know would probably have booed her, too. I hope people didn’t have to pay money to hear her negativity and criticisms.”
Kathy has famously flirted with Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, and even joked she was pregnant with his baby.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here