*Due to unforseen illness, R&B singer Will Downing has cancelled the rest of his concert performances for 2010.
Downing was diagnosed with the neuro-muscular disorder Polymiositis in 2007 and has since been in remission.
Under the advisement of his personal physician and as a precautionary measure, Downing will be resting for the balance of 2010.
All cancelled concert dates are being rescheduled for some time in 2011.
Downing’s latest CD, Lust, Love and Lies (An Audio Novel), was released on Peak Records on September 14th.
Let’s send our prayers and well wishes to Will so that he can overcome this problem and get back to making music as soon as possible. Stay strong, Will.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here