*Due to unforseen illness, R&B singer Will Downing has cancelled the rest of his concert performances for 2010.
Downing was diagnosed with the neuro-muscular disorder Polymiositis in 2007 and has since been in remission.
Under the advisement of his personal physician and as a precautionary measure, Downing will be resting for the balance of 2010.
All cancelled concert dates are being rescheduled for some time in 2011.
Downing’s latest CD, Lust, Love and Lies (An Audio Novel), was released on Peak Records on September 14th.
Let’s send our prayers and well wishes to Will so that he can overcome this problem and get back to making music as soon as possible. Stay strong, Will.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here