*Due to unforseen illness, R&B singer Will Downing has cancelled the rest of his concert performances for 2010.
Downing was diagnosed with the neuro-muscular disorder Polymiositis in 2007 and has since been in remission.
Under the advisement of his personal physician and as a precautionary measure, Downing will be resting for the balance of 2010.
All cancelled concert dates are being rescheduled for some time in 2011.
Downing’s latest CD, Lust, Love and Lies (An Audio Novel), was released on Peak Records on September 14th.
Let’s send our prayers and well wishes to Will so that he can overcome this problem and get back to making music as soon as possible. Stay strong, Will.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here