*Due to unforseen illness, R&B singer Will Downing has cancelled the rest of his concert performances for 2010.
Downing was diagnosed with the neuro-muscular disorder Polymiositis in 2007 and has since been in remission.
Under the advisement of his personal physician and as a precautionary measure, Downing will be resting for the balance of 2010.
All cancelled concert dates are being rescheduled for some time in 2011.
Downing’s latest CD, Lust, Love and Lies (An Audio Novel), was released on Peak Records on September 14th.
Let’s send our prayers and well wishes to Will so that he can overcome this problem and get back to making music as soon as possible. Stay strong, Will.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here