*Willow Smith is on lock down from the Net after her parents discovered her being on social networking sites, after being forbidden.
So as a result, the young singer’s computer was confiscated for a month.
However, the punishment was left up to her.
Jada Pinkett Smith discussed the incident with Britain’s Style magazine:
“I told her not to (set up a social networking page), so I was so mad. I said, ‘What do you think I should do now?’ So Willow said, ‘Mom, take my computer away’. And I said, ‘How long for?’ She said a month.”
She continued, “So it’s negotiations. I’m not saying it’s always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I’m doing my best. Being part of the family she’s from, and working in the industry she’s chosen, she needs some guidance.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here