*Willow Smith is on lock down from the Net after her parents discovered her being on social networking sites, after being forbidden.
So as a result, the young singer’s computer was confiscated for a month.
However, the punishment was left up to her.
Jada Pinkett Smith discussed the incident with Britain’s Style magazine:
“I told her not to (set up a social networking page), so I was so mad. I said, ‘What do you think I should do now?’ So Willow said, ‘Mom, take my computer away’. And I said, ‘How long for?’ She said a month.”
She continued, “So it’s negotiations. I’m not saying it’s always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I’m doing my best. Being part of the family she’s from, and working in the industry she’s chosen, she needs some guidance.”
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here