*Willow Smith is on lock down from the Net after her parents discovered her being on social networking sites, after being forbidden.
So as a result, the young singer’s computer was confiscated for a month.
However, the punishment was left up to her.
Jada Pinkett Smith discussed the incident with Britain’s Style magazine:
“I told her not to (set up a social networking page), so I was so mad. I said, ‘What do you think I should do now?’ So Willow said, ‘Mom, take my computer away’. And I said, ‘How long for?’ She said a month.”
She continued, “So it’s negotiations. I’m not saying it’s always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I’m doing my best. Being part of the family she’s from, and working in the industry she’s chosen, she needs some guidance.”
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here