*Willow Smith is on lock down from the Net after her parents discovered her being on social networking sites, after being forbidden.
So as a result, the young singer’s computer was confiscated for a month.
However, the punishment was left up to her.
Jada Pinkett Smith discussed the incident with Britain’s Style magazine:
“I told her not to (set up a social networking page), so I was so mad. I said, ‘What do you think I should do now?’ So Willow said, ‘Mom, take my computer away’. And I said, ‘How long for?’ She said a month.”
She continued, “So it’s negotiations. I’m not saying it’s always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I’m doing my best. Being part of the family she’s from, and working in the industry she’s chosen, she needs some guidance.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here