*Willow Smith is on lock down from the Net after her parents discovered her being on social networking sites, after being forbidden.
So as a result, the young singer’s computer was confiscated for a month.
However, the punishment was left up to her.
Jada Pinkett Smith discussed the incident with Britain’s Style magazine:
“I told her not to (set up a social networking page), so I was so mad. I said, ‘What do you think I should do now?’ So Willow said, ‘Mom, take my computer away’. And I said, ‘How long for?’ She said a month.”
She continued, “So it’s negotiations. I’m not saying it’s always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I’m doing my best. Being part of the family she’s from, and working in the industry she’s chosen, she needs some guidance.”
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here