*Donald Trump today announces the official lineup, cast photos and premiere date of his latest “Celebrity Apprentice.”
As previously reported, Dionne Warwick, La Toya Jackson, Lil Jon, Star Jones and NeNe Leakes of “the Real Housewives of Atlanta” are among the cast members officially presented Friday by the show’s creator and host, Donald Trump.
This season will also feature Gary Busey, Meat Loaf, Mark McGrath, David Cassidy, Marlee Matlin and Richard Hatch, who has had lengthy legal wrangling with the Internal Revenue Service over unpaid taxes and could still be facing jail time.
Rounding out the 16 players are: Lisa Rinna, supermodel Niki Taylor, country singer John Rich, Jose Conseco and model Hope Dworaczyk.
Each hopes to raise money for a favorite charity.
The new season premieres March 6 on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here