*Donald Trump today announces the official lineup, cast photos and premiere date of his latest “Celebrity Apprentice.”
As previously reported, Dionne Warwick, La Toya Jackson, Lil Jon, Star Jones and NeNe Leakes of “the Real Housewives of Atlanta” are among the cast members officially presented Friday by the show’s creator and host, Donald Trump.
This season will also feature Gary Busey, Meat Loaf, Mark McGrath, David Cassidy, Marlee Matlin and Richard Hatch, who has had lengthy legal wrangling with the Internal Revenue Service over unpaid taxes and could still be facing jail time.
Rounding out the 16 players are: Lisa Rinna, supermodel Niki Taylor, country singer John Rich, Jose Conseco and model Hope Dworaczyk.
Each hopes to raise money for a favorite charity.
The new season premieres March 6 on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here