*Yep, that Jack Donaghy (NBC’s “30 Rock”) always was a man of many talents.
PopEater is reporting that MSNBC is considering Alec Baldwin to fill the shoes left empty when Keith Olbermann abruptly announced his resignation Friday.
Baldwin has long expressed an interest in entering politics, and, as a star on 30 Rock, is “already part of the NBC family, has a huge fanbase and is very respected for his long-term passions for politics,” sources say.
Read the full story at PopEater.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here