*Yep, that Jack Donaghy (NBC’s “30 Rock”) always was a man of many talents.
PopEater is reporting that MSNBC is considering Alec Baldwin to fill the shoes left empty when Keith Olbermann abruptly announced his resignation Friday.
Baldwin has long expressed an interest in entering politics, and, as a star on 30 Rock, is “already part of the NBC family, has a huge fanbase and is very respected for his long-term passions for politics,” sources say.
Read the full story at PopEater.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here