*OMG … would you believe Diddy is getting sued for $900 billion dollars (!) in one of the most ridiculously bizarre lawsuits known to mankind.
A woman named Valerie Joyce Wilson Turks alleges Diddy, along with his baby mama Kim Porter and Rodney King, knocked down the World Trade Center in 2001, crippling the woman and her son.
“[Diddy] went through Kim Porter and Rodney King and knocked down the WTC
and then they all came and knocked my children down,” Turks alleges. “Set me
up to be on disability and disabled my baby. He put my baby in a
Turks even says the two have a 23-year-old son together because he date-raped her 24 years ago. Oh wait, there’s more. She also claims he stole a casino chip from her that is worth “100 zillions of dollars.”
“Plus I won a lot of money at the casino in Mississippi and Sean P. Diddy Combs has my chip to my money. I heard he gave it to Gwen Allen to hold but she can not cash it in,” Turks continued. “I want my chip please help me. it’s well worth over 100 zillions of dollars, and my hospital keys. They put me and my baby in the hospital and broke my baby 2 legs and sexual assaulted my children and crushed us.”
As redunkulous as this whole ordeal sounds, there is actually a hearing scheduled for Monday, Jan. 31. She’s asking for $900 billion for child support and $100 for her lost income.
Seems to us that whoever allowed this woman to file this “lawsuit” needs to be sued.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here