*Sean Combs, better known these days as Diddy, is one who certainly knows how to impress a crowd. Over the holidays, the Hip Hop mogul sailed into the sunset in a luxury yacht powered by an iPad. Guests were able to enjoy the vessel’s amenities via the Mac product.
Combs along with his ex-girlfriend Kim Porter and their two daughters were given an iPad as well.
“You won’t find this app for download in the Apple store any time soon,” said Robert Conner, central agent for the company that leases the ships, Luxury Yacht Group. “For instance, if we have a client who we know is a music industry bigwig, then we’ll program the app’s homepage to have a prominent shortcut to our high-speed media server’s music library, and we’ll do our research to make sure we have all the music they’d want to listen to.”
The custom iPads paired with the yacht are part of a line of designs by a German yacht firm, Lurssen. Each vessel is “fitted” for the individual user for optimal pleasure and riding.
Diddy’s ride cost him a pretty penny, well chump change in his pocket at a pricey $850,000 a week, which included fine dining, a gym, bar, entertainment salon, and several Jacuzzis.
It would be nice, eh?
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here