*Sean Combs, better known these days as Diddy, is one who certainly knows how to impress a crowd. Over the holidays, the Hip Hop mogul sailed into the sunset in a luxury yacht powered by an iPad. Guests were able to enjoy the vessel’s amenities via the Mac product.
Combs along with his ex-girlfriend Kim Porter and their two daughters were given an iPad as well.
“You won’t find this app for download in the Apple store any time soon,” said Robert Conner, central agent for the company that leases the ships, Luxury Yacht Group. “For instance, if we have a client who we know is a music industry bigwig, then we’ll program the app’s homepage to have a prominent shortcut to our high-speed media server’s music library, and we’ll do our research to make sure we have all the music they’d want to listen to.”
The custom iPads paired with the yacht are part of a line of designs by a German yacht firm, Lurssen. Each vessel is “fitted” for the individual user for optimal pleasure and riding.
Diddy’s ride cost him a pretty penny, well chump change in his pocket at a pricey $850,000 a week, which included fine dining, a gym, bar, entertainment salon, and several Jacuzzis.
It would be nice, eh?
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here