*Sean Combs, better known these days as Diddy, is one who certainly knows how to impress a crowd. Over the holidays, the Hip Hop mogul sailed into the sunset in a luxury yacht powered by an iPad. Guests were able to enjoy the vessel’s amenities via the Mac product.
Combs along with his ex-girlfriend Kim Porter and their two daughters were given an iPad as well.
“You won’t find this app for download in the Apple store any time soon,” said Robert Conner, central agent for the company that leases the ships, Luxury Yacht Group. “For instance, if we have a client who we know is a music industry bigwig, then we’ll program the app’s homepage to have a prominent shortcut to our high-speed media server’s music library, and we’ll do our research to make sure we have all the music they’d want to listen to.”
The custom iPads paired with the yacht are part of a line of designs by a German yacht firm, Lurssen. Each vessel is “fitted” for the individual user for optimal pleasure and riding.
Diddy’s ride cost him a pretty penny, well chump change in his pocket at a pricey $850,000 a week, which included fine dining, a gym, bar, entertainment salon, and several Jacuzzis.
It would be nice, eh?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here