*It’s a sad sad day for Kanye West and Chicago because the rapper’s entrepreneurial touch is fizzing out. Fatburger, a chain restaurant opened by Kanye two years ago, is closing its doors.
Back in 2008, he successfully opened up 10 of the California based restaurants under KW Foods, LLC all over Chicago. But a location in Orland Park is being closed down.
“It’s unfortunate, but we hope to have a presence in Orland Park again in the future,” James Newell, Fatburger’s director of operations stated. Newell cited the store’s financial performance as the reason for its doors being shut.
Overall, however, his rap career is doing just fine, his latest album selling nearly 500,000 in the first week. Keep a look out for the sixth album this summer.
Hey Kanye, here’s a tip. When it comes to burgers, you can’t go wrong with In-in-Out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here