*It’s a sad sad day for Kanye West and Chicago because the rapper’s entrepreneurial touch is fizzing out. Fatburger, a chain restaurant opened by Kanye two years ago, is closing its doors.
Back in 2008, he successfully opened up 10 of the California based restaurants under KW Foods, LLC all over Chicago. But a location in Orland Park is being closed down.
“It’s unfortunate, but we hope to have a presence in Orland Park again in the future,” James Newell, Fatburger’s director of operations stated. Newell cited the store’s financial performance as the reason for its doors being shut.
Overall, however, his rap career is doing just fine, his latest album selling nearly 500,000 in the first week. Keep a look out for the sixth album this summer.
Hey Kanye, here’s a tip. When it comes to burgers, you can’t go wrong with In-in-Out.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here