*It’s a sad sad day for Kanye West and Chicago because the rapper’s entrepreneurial touch is fizzing out. Fatburger, a chain restaurant opened by Kanye two years ago, is closing its doors.
Back in 2008, he successfully opened up 10 of the California based restaurants under KW Foods, LLC all over Chicago. But a location in Orland Park is being closed down.
“It’s unfortunate, but we hope to have a presence in Orland Park again in the future,” James Newell, Fatburger’s director of operations stated. Newell cited the store’s financial performance as the reason for its doors being shut.
Overall, however, his rap career is doing just fine, his latest album selling nearly 500,000 in the first week. Keep a look out for the sixth album this summer.
Hey Kanye, here’s a tip. When it comes to burgers, you can’t go wrong with In-in-Out.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here