*It’s a sad sad day for Kanye West and Chicago because the rapper’s entrepreneurial touch is fizzing out. Fatburger, a chain restaurant opened by Kanye two years ago, is closing its doors.
Back in 2008, he successfully opened up 10 of the California based restaurants under KW Foods, LLC all over Chicago. But a location in Orland Park is being closed down.
“It’s unfortunate, but we hope to have a presence in Orland Park again in the future,” James Newell, Fatburger’s director of operations stated. Newell cited the store’s financial performance as the reason for its doors being shut.
Overall, however, his rap career is doing just fine, his latest album selling nearly 500,000 in the first week. Keep a look out for the sixth album this summer.
Hey Kanye, here’s a tip. When it comes to burgers, you can’t go wrong with In-in-Out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here