*It’s a sad sad day for Kanye West and Chicago because the rapper’s entrepreneurial touch is fizzing out. Fatburger, a chain restaurant opened by Kanye two years ago, is closing its doors.
Back in 2008, he successfully opened up 10 of the California based restaurants under KW Foods, LLC all over Chicago. But a location in Orland Park is being closed down.
“It’s unfortunate, but we hope to have a presence in Orland Park again in the future,” James Newell, Fatburger’s director of operations stated. Newell cited the store’s financial performance as the reason for its doors being shut.
Overall, however, his rap career is doing just fine, his latest album selling nearly 500,000 in the first week. Keep a look out for the sixth album this summer.
Hey Kanye, here’s a tip. When it comes to burgers, you can’t go wrong with In-in-Out.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here