*Lauryn Hill has angered her fans for the second time in a month, after keeping an audience waiting for three hours in Atlanta and changing the arrangement of her songs beyond recognition, according to witnesses.
Her start time at Center Stage was supposed to be 9 p.m. on Friday (Jan 14), but she didn’t begin her performance until midnight. The singer then declared she was tired of “playing the same music night after night” and performed several unfamiliar versions of her hit songs.
One fan told Sandrarose.com, “Nobody could participate because NOBODY knew the music! Everybody was looking around like ‘What Song Is This?’ [Listen to her new arrangement of “Lost Ones” below.]
“It was new music completely. The lyrics were the same, but you had to be on ecstasy to follow the music!… Everybody just stood there with their arms folded. It was a waste of money, and a waste of time. If she did another show in Atlanta, no one would come!”
A number of fans booed, while others walked out, according to the unnamed audience member, who adds, “They didn’t walk out – they stomped out!”
Last month, Hill, who is touring small venues across the U.S., annoyed concert-goers at a show in New York by keeping fans waiting for almost four hours…then telling them she was “worth the wait.'”
Below, a positive reaction from the Center Stage crowd to at least one performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here