*Apparently New York can’t get enough of His Purple Majesty. Tuesday night, Prince was back in the Big Apple at Madison Square Garden for another round of his “Welcome 2 America” tour.
In attendance were some of the biggest names in New York and around the world including Donald and Melania Trump, Mos Def, Madonna, Jimmy Fallon and several others.
The concert was off the chain with guest musicians and Prince songs galore. It was such a hit a couple became engaged during Prince’s performance of “Adore.” The crowd got the opportunity to watch it all on the big screen.
What about the party after the party, you say? Well, some of the celebs attending the afterparty at The Darby were Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mos Def, Questlove, BET’s Steven Hill, A.J. Calloway, Leighton Meester and Sharon Jones.
Finally, Prince is currently promoting his very own Belgium milk chocolate bar, designed by Dylan’s Candy Bar. The bars will be in New York City, East Hampton, Roosevelt Field, Orlando and Houston stores soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here