*Apparently New York can’t get enough of His Purple Majesty. Tuesday night, Prince was back in the Big Apple at Madison Square Garden for another round of his “Welcome 2 America” tour.
In attendance were some of the biggest names in New York and around the world including Donald and Melania Trump, Mos Def, Madonna, Jimmy Fallon and several others.
The concert was off the chain with guest musicians and Prince songs galore. It was such a hit a couple became engaged during Prince’s performance of “Adore.” The crowd got the opportunity to watch it all on the big screen.
What about the party after the party, you say? Well, some of the celebs attending the afterparty at The Darby were Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mos Def, Questlove, BET’s Steven Hill, A.J. Calloway, Leighton Meester and Sharon Jones.
Finally, Prince is currently promoting his very own Belgium milk chocolate bar, designed by Dylan’s Candy Bar. The bars will be in New York City, East Hampton, Roosevelt Field, Orlando and Houston stores soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here