*Apparently New York can’t get enough of His Purple Majesty. Tuesday night, Prince was back in the Big Apple at Madison Square Garden for another round of his “Welcome 2 America” tour.
In attendance were some of the biggest names in New York and around the world including Donald and Melania Trump, Mos Def, Madonna, Jimmy Fallon and several others.
The concert was off the chain with guest musicians and Prince songs galore. It was such a hit a couple became engaged during Prince’s performance of “Adore.” The crowd got the opportunity to watch it all on the big screen.
What about the party after the party, you say? Well, some of the celebs attending the afterparty at The Darby were Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mos Def, Questlove, BET’s Steven Hill, A.J. Calloway, Leighton Meester and Sharon Jones.
Finally, Prince is currently promoting his very own Belgium milk chocolate bar, designed by Dylan’s Candy Bar. The bars will be in New York City, East Hampton, Roosevelt Field, Orlando and Houston stores soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here