*Apparently New York can’t get enough of His Purple Majesty. Tuesday night, Prince was back in the Big Apple at Madison Square Garden for another round of his “Welcome 2 America” tour.
In attendance were some of the biggest names in New York and around the world including Donald and Melania Trump, Mos Def, Madonna, Jimmy Fallon and several others.
The concert was off the chain with guest musicians and Prince songs galore. It was such a hit a couple became engaged during Prince’s performance of “Adore.” The crowd got the opportunity to watch it all on the big screen.
What about the party after the party, you say? Well, some of the celebs attending the afterparty at The Darby were Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mos Def, Questlove, BET’s Steven Hill, A.J. Calloway, Leighton Meester and Sharon Jones.
Finally, Prince is currently promoting his very own Belgium milk chocolate bar, designed by Dylan’s Candy Bar. The bars will be in New York City, East Hampton, Roosevelt Field, Orlando and Houston stores soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here