*Apparently New York can’t get enough of His Purple Majesty. Tuesday night, Prince was back in the Big Apple at Madison Square Garden for another round of his “Welcome 2 America” tour.
In attendance were some of the biggest names in New York and around the world including Donald and Melania Trump, Mos Def, Madonna, Jimmy Fallon and several others.
The concert was off the chain with guest musicians and Prince songs galore. It was such a hit a couple became engaged during Prince’s performance of “Adore.” The crowd got the opportunity to watch it all on the big screen.
What about the party after the party, you say? Well, some of the celebs attending the afterparty at The Darby were Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mos Def, Questlove, BET’s Steven Hill, A.J. Calloway, Leighton Meester and Sharon Jones.
Finally, Prince is currently promoting his very own Belgium milk chocolate bar, designed by Dylan’s Candy Bar. The bars will be in New York City, East Hampton, Roosevelt Field, Orlando and Houston stores soon.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here