*The NBA is reportedly confirming that Los Angeles Lakers star Shannon Brown and R&B singer Monica have tied the knot.
The ceremony is said to have taken place in secret on Nov. 22 in Los Angeles, just one month following their engagement. The couple started dating in June 2010 after Shannon played Monica’s romantic lead in the video for her song “Love All Over Me.”
The two are reportedly planning a public wedding to take place in June in Los Angeles, likely after the NBA Finals scheduled from June 2-16.
Rumors about a secret marriage began circulating after Monica went to the DMV in Georgia a while back to file for a legal name change.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here