*The NBA is reportedly confirming that Los Angeles Lakers star Shannon Brown and R&B singer Monica have tied the knot.
The ceremony is said to have taken place in secret on Nov. 22 in Los Angeles, just one month following their engagement. The couple started dating in June 2010 after Shannon played Monica’s romantic lead in the video for her song “Love All Over Me.”
The two are reportedly planning a public wedding to take place in June in Los Angeles, likely after the NBA Finals scheduled from June 2-16.
Rumors about a secret marriage began circulating after Monica went to the DMV in Georgia a while back to file for a legal name change.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here