*The NBA is reportedly confirming that Los Angeles Lakers star Shannon Brown and R&B singer Monica have tied the knot.
The ceremony is said to have taken place in secret on Nov. 22 in Los Angeles, just one month following their engagement. The couple started dating in June 2010 after Shannon played Monica’s romantic lead in the video for her song “Love All Over Me.”
The two are reportedly planning a public wedding to take place in June in Los Angeles, likely after the NBA Finals scheduled from June 2-16.
Rumors about a secret marriage began circulating after Monica went to the DMV in Georgia a while back to file for a legal name change.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here