*The NBA is reportedly confirming that Los Angeles Lakers star Shannon Brown and R&B singer Monica have tied the knot.
The ceremony is said to have taken place in secret on Nov. 22 in Los Angeles, just one month following their engagement. The couple started dating in June 2010 after Shannon played Monica’s romantic lead in the video for her song “Love All Over Me.”
The two are reportedly planning a public wedding to take place in June in Los Angeles, likely after the NBA Finals scheduled from June 2-16.
Rumors about a secret marriage began circulating after Monica went to the DMV in Georgia a while back to file for a legal name change.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here