*The NBA is reportedly confirming that Los Angeles Lakers star Shannon Brown and R&B singer Monica have tied the knot.
The ceremony is said to have taken place in secret on Nov. 22 in Los Angeles, just one month following their engagement. The couple started dating in June 2010 after Shannon played Monica’s romantic lead in the video for her song “Love All Over Me.”
The two are reportedly planning a public wedding to take place in June in Los Angeles, likely after the NBA Finals scheduled from June 2-16.
Rumors about a secret marriage began circulating after Monica went to the DMV in Georgia a while back to file for a legal name change.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here