*Two photos of the July wedding between Cynthia Bailey of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and her boyfriend of three plus years Peter Thomas have popped up in Life & Style – days before the wedding episode’s scheduled airdate this Sunday.
Fans of the Bravo show have been left guessing all season whether Bailey would ever make it down the aisle, but folks in the Atlanta blogosphere had already reported last summer that the newest cast member, 43, does in fact say “I do.”
“I felt 100 percent sure when I got ready to walk down the aisle,” Bailey told the mag. “Peter is the one.”
Two hundred friends and family members attended the ceremony at Atlanta’s grand Fernbank Museum of Natural History on July 24. It was a dream ceremony for the model, who wore a one-of-a-kind platinum-silver dress by designer Rubin Singer.
“It was exactly the day I wanted, and we couldn’t be happier!” Bailey added.
Fellow “Housewives” NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield were also in attendance
“I love that they were there,” the bride said, adding that Leakes even gave her a special good luck charm: a sexy garter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here