*Two photos of the July wedding between Cynthia Bailey of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and her boyfriend of three plus years Peter Thomas have popped up in Life & Style – days before the wedding episode’s scheduled airdate this Sunday.
Fans of the Bravo show have been left guessing all season whether Bailey would ever make it down the aisle, but folks in the Atlanta blogosphere had already reported last summer that the newest cast member, 43, does in fact say “I do.”
“I felt 100 percent sure when I got ready to walk down the aisle,” Bailey told the mag. “Peter is the one.”
Two hundred friends and family members attended the ceremony at Atlanta’s grand Fernbank Museum of Natural History on July 24. It was a dream ceremony for the model, who wore a one-of-a-kind platinum-silver dress by designer Rubin Singer.
“It was exactly the day I wanted, and we couldn’t be happier!” Bailey added.
Fellow “Housewives” NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield were also in attendance
“I love that they were there,” the bride said, adding that Leakes even gave her a special good luck charm: a sexy garter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here