*Two photos of the July wedding between Cynthia Bailey of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and her boyfriend of three plus years Peter Thomas have popped up in Life & Style – days before the wedding episode’s scheduled airdate this Sunday.
Fans of the Bravo show have been left guessing all season whether Bailey would ever make it down the aisle, but folks in the Atlanta blogosphere had already reported last summer that the newest cast member, 43, does in fact say “I do.”
“I felt 100 percent sure when I got ready to walk down the aisle,” Bailey told the mag. “Peter is the one.”
Two hundred friends and family members attended the ceremony at Atlanta’s grand Fernbank Museum of Natural History on July 24. It was a dream ceremony for the model, who wore a one-of-a-kind platinum-silver dress by designer Rubin Singer.
“It was exactly the day I wanted, and we couldn’t be happier!” Bailey added.
Fellow “Housewives” NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield were also in attendance
“I love that they were there,” the bride said, adding that Leakes even gave her a special good luck charm: a sexy garter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here