*Two photos of the July wedding between Cynthia Bailey of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and her boyfriend of three plus years Peter Thomas have popped up in Life & Style – days before the wedding episode’s scheduled airdate this Sunday.
Fans of the Bravo show have been left guessing all season whether Bailey would ever make it down the aisle, but folks in the Atlanta blogosphere had already reported last summer that the newest cast member, 43, does in fact say “I do.”
“I felt 100 percent sure when I got ready to walk down the aisle,” Bailey told the mag. “Peter is the one.”
Two hundred friends and family members attended the ceremony at Atlanta’s grand Fernbank Museum of Natural History on July 24. It was a dream ceremony for the model, who wore a one-of-a-kind platinum-silver dress by designer Rubin Singer.
“It was exactly the day I wanted, and we couldn’t be happier!” Bailey added.
Fellow “Housewives” NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield were also in attendance
“I love that they were there,” the bride said, adding that Leakes even gave her a special good luck charm: a sexy garter.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here