*Two photos of the July wedding between Cynthia Bailey of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and her boyfriend of three plus years Peter Thomas have popped up in Life & Style – days before the wedding episode’s scheduled airdate this Sunday.
Fans of the Bravo show have been left guessing all season whether Bailey would ever make it down the aisle, but folks in the Atlanta blogosphere had already reported last summer that the newest cast member, 43, does in fact say “I do.”
“I felt 100 percent sure when I got ready to walk down the aisle,” Bailey told the mag. “Peter is the one.”
Two hundred friends and family members attended the ceremony at Atlanta’s grand Fernbank Museum of Natural History on July 24. It was a dream ceremony for the model, who wore a one-of-a-kind platinum-silver dress by designer Rubin Singer.
“It was exactly the day I wanted, and we couldn’t be happier!” Bailey added.
Fellow “Housewives” NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield were also in attendance
“I love that they were there,” the bride said, adding that Leakes even gave her a special good luck charm: a sexy garter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here