*It sounds like things kinda got out of “hand” between T.I. and Tiny when she visited him this past weekend in Arkansas where he’s doing time for parole violation.
The locked down rapper is in serious trouble with prison officials, according to TMZ, after guards caught him getting “frisky” with his wife during visiting hours. That’s a definite no-no.
T.I.’s wife Tiny confirms … the two were in a room together during regular visiting hours at Arkansas State Prison when Tiny made like Michael Jackson … and beat it.
According to prison guidelines, inmates are allowed to kiss and embrace at the beginning and at the end of a visit as well as hold hands — but “the inmate’s hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times.”
Tiny tells us T.I. was immediately reprimanded and sent to a “Special Housing Unit” — which consists of more security and less freedom.
Tiny says she hasn’t spoken to T.I. since the incident — but she’s hopeful she’ll be allowed to visit again soon … as long as she keeps her hand to herself.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Will and Jada Called Out by Anthony Anderson for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here