*It sounds like things kinda got out of “hand” between T.I. and Tiny when she visited him this past weekend in Arkansas where he’s doing time for parole violation.
The locked down rapper is in serious trouble with prison officials, according to TMZ, after guards caught him getting “frisky” with his wife during visiting hours. That’s a definite no-no.
T.I.’s wife Tiny confirms … the two were in a room together during regular visiting hours at Arkansas State Prison when Tiny made like Michael Jackson … and beat it.
According to prison guidelines, inmates are allowed to kiss and embrace at the beginning and at the end of a visit as well as hold hands — but “the inmate’s hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times.”
Tiny tells us T.I. was immediately reprimanded and sent to a “Special Housing Unit” — which consists of more security and less freedom.
Tiny says she hasn’t spoken to T.I. since the incident — but she’s hopeful she’ll be allowed to visit again soon … as long as she keeps her hand to herself.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here