*It sounds like things kinda got out of “hand” between T.I. and Tiny when she visited him this past weekend in Arkansas where he’s doing time for parole violation.
The locked down rapper is in serious trouble with prison officials, according to TMZ, after guards caught him getting “frisky” with his wife during visiting hours. That’s a definite no-no.
T.I.’s wife Tiny confirms … the two were in a room together during regular visiting hours at Arkansas State Prison when Tiny made like Michael Jackson … and beat it.
According to prison guidelines, inmates are allowed to kiss and embrace at the beginning and at the end of a visit as well as hold hands — but “the inmate’s hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times.”
Tiny tells us T.I. was immediately reprimanded and sent to a “Special Housing Unit” — which consists of more security and less freedom.
Tiny says she hasn’t spoken to T.I. since the incident — but she’s hopeful she’ll be allowed to visit again soon … as long as she keeps her hand to herself.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here