*It sounds like things kinda got out of “hand” between T.I. and Tiny when she visited him this past weekend in Arkansas where he’s doing time for parole violation.
The locked down rapper is in serious trouble with prison officials, according to TMZ, after guards caught him getting “frisky” with his wife during visiting hours. That’s a definite no-no.
T.I.’s wife Tiny confirms … the two were in a room together during regular visiting hours at Arkansas State Prison when Tiny made like Michael Jackson … and beat it.
According to prison guidelines, inmates are allowed to kiss and embrace at the beginning and at the end of a visit as well as hold hands — but “the inmate’s hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times.”
Tiny tells us T.I. was immediately reprimanded and sent to a “Special Housing Unit” — which consists of more security and less freedom.
Tiny says she hasn’t spoken to T.I. since the incident — but she’s hopeful she’ll be allowed to visit again soon … as long as she keeps her hand to herself.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here