*Tone Loc is claiming the DUI Los Angeles police are attempting to charge him for was in fact a mistake.
On Dec. 13, the rapper was pulled over by LAPD at 3 a.m. when he was spotted “maneuvering his vehicle erratically.” He says, however, that it was due to a seizure.
According to reports, Loc’s manager revealed that he does not drink and has not for years and also suffers from a long history of seizures.
Loc was arrested, but released on $5,000 bail as a result of officials recognizing his medical condition.
After checking himself into a local hospital, he said the seizure was caused by bad food.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here