*Tone Loc is claiming the DUI Los Angeles police are attempting to charge him for was in fact a mistake.
On Dec. 13, the rapper was pulled over by LAPD at 3 a.m. when he was spotted “maneuvering his vehicle erratically.” He says, however, that it was due to a seizure.
According to reports, Loc’s manager revealed that he does not drink and has not for years and also suffers from a long history of seizures.
Loc was arrested, but released on $5,000 bail as a result of officials recognizing his medical condition.
After checking himself into a local hospital, he said the seizure was caused by bad food.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here