*Tone Loc is claiming the DUI Los Angeles police are attempting to charge him for was in fact a mistake.
On Dec. 13, the rapper was pulled over by LAPD at 3 a.m. when he was spotted “maneuvering his vehicle erratically.” He says, however, that it was due to a seizure.
According to reports, Loc’s manager revealed that he does not drink and has not for years and also suffers from a long history of seizures.
Loc was arrested, but released on $5,000 bail as a result of officials recognizing his medical condition.
After checking himself into a local hospital, he said the seizure was caused by bad food.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here