*Tone Loc is claiming the DUI Los Angeles police are attempting to charge him for was in fact a mistake.
On Dec. 13, the rapper was pulled over by LAPD at 3 a.m. when he was spotted “maneuvering his vehicle erratically.” He says, however, that it was due to a seizure.
According to reports, Loc’s manager revealed that he does not drink and has not for years and also suffers from a long history of seizures.
Loc was arrested, but released on $5,000 bail as a result of officials recognizing his medical condition.
After checking himself into a local hospital, he said the seizure was caused by bad food.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here