*Tone Loc is claiming the DUI Los Angeles police are attempting to charge him for was in fact a mistake.
On Dec. 13, the rapper was pulled over by LAPD at 3 a.m. when he was spotted “maneuvering his vehicle erratically.” He says, however, that it was due to a seizure.
According to reports, Loc’s manager revealed that he does not drink and has not for years and also suffers from a long history of seizures.
Loc was arrested, but released on $5,000 bail as a result of officials recognizing his medical condition.
After checking himself into a local hospital, he said the seizure was caused by bad food.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here