*TNT is apologizing today for comments made by comedian Tracy Morgan during a live broadcast.
The “30 Rock” star made an appearance on “Inside the NBA” before a New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat game. Commentator Kenny Smith said he and colleague Charles Barkley always have the argument “Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?” and asked Tracy to settle it.
While Tracy was thinking about his response, Charles said, “Sarah Palin, she’s a good-looking woman, isn’t she?”
Tracy responded, “Let me tell you about Sarah Palin. She’s good masturbation material.”
And then the show was filled with nervous laughter as host Ernie Johnson tried to change the subject. [Watch below.]
“It’s unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments,” Turner spokesman Jeff Pomeroy said in a statement released today. “We apologize for any embarrassment or offense it may have caused.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here