*TNT is apologizing today for comments made by comedian Tracy Morgan during a live broadcast.
The “30 Rock” star made an appearance on “Inside the NBA” before a New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat game. Commentator Kenny Smith said he and colleague Charles Barkley always have the argument “Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?” and asked Tracy to settle it.
While Tracy was thinking about his response, Charles said, “Sarah Palin, she’s a good-looking woman, isn’t she?”
Tracy responded, “Let me tell you about Sarah Palin. She’s good masturbation material.”
And then the show was filled with nervous laughter as host Ernie Johnson tried to change the subject. [Watch below.]
“It’s unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments,” Turner spokesman Jeff Pomeroy said in a statement released today. “We apologize for any embarrassment or offense it may have caused.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here