*TNT is apologizing today for comments made by comedian Tracy Morgan during a live broadcast.
The “30 Rock” star made an appearance on “Inside the NBA” before a New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat game. Commentator Kenny Smith said he and colleague Charles Barkley always have the argument “Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?” and asked Tracy to settle it.
While Tracy was thinking about his response, Charles said, “Sarah Palin, she’s a good-looking woman, isn’t she?”
Tracy responded, “Let me tell you about Sarah Palin. She’s good masturbation material.”
And then the show was filled with nervous laughter as host Ernie Johnson tried to change the subject. [Watch below.]
“It’s unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments,” Turner spokesman Jeff Pomeroy said in a statement released today. “We apologize for any embarrassment or offense it may have caused.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here