*TNT is apologizing today for comments made by comedian Tracy Morgan during a live broadcast.
The “30 Rock” star made an appearance on “Inside the NBA” before a New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat game. Commentator Kenny Smith said he and colleague Charles Barkley always have the argument “Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?” and asked Tracy to settle it.
While Tracy was thinking about his response, Charles said, “Sarah Palin, she’s a good-looking woman, isn’t she?”
Tracy responded, “Let me tell you about Sarah Palin. She’s good masturbation material.”
And then the show was filled with nervous laughter as host Ernie Johnson tried to change the subject. [Watch below.]
“It’s unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments,” Turner spokesman Jeff Pomeroy said in a statement released today. “We apologize for any embarrassment or offense it may have caused.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here