*TNT is apologizing today for comments made by comedian Tracy Morgan during a live broadcast.
The “30 Rock” star made an appearance on “Inside the NBA” before a New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat game. Commentator Kenny Smith said he and colleague Charles Barkley always have the argument “Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?” and asked Tracy to settle it.
While Tracy was thinking about his response, Charles said, “Sarah Palin, she’s a good-looking woman, isn’t she?”
Tracy responded, “Let me tell you about Sarah Palin. She’s good masturbation material.”
And then the show was filled with nervous laughter as host Ernie Johnson tried to change the subject. [Watch below.]
“It’s unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments,” Turner spokesman Jeff Pomeroy said in a statement released today. “We apologize for any embarrassment or offense it may have caused.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here