*Once again the LAPD is in a pickle over the shooting death of a black man and an LAPD officer.
Two things make this case even more controversial. The dead man, Reginald Doucet Jr., 25 (pictured), was not only unarmed, but he was naked. The officer who fired the fatal shots is black also.
Then incident happened early Friday morning. After a night of partying too hard in Hollywood, Doucet took a cab home, but when he arrived at his tony Playa Vista apartment, he didn’t have any cash. To prove to the cab driver that he would return, he took his clothes off. Unfortunately things only got worse from there. He was locked out of his apartment and reportedly started yelling and acting erratically.
The cab driver called the police, and things escalated from there. A police officer with only 17 months on the force shot Doucet. He died at the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here