*Actress and all around hot mama, Taraji P. Henson, has joined the crowd stripped bucky naked for PETA.
Like Nia Long, Eva Mendes, Chad Ochocinco and other celebs, Henson decided to endorse PETA’s “I’d Rather go Naked” anti-fur campaign. Her ad will be officially unveiled at PETA’S New York Fashion Week party on February 10.
“Before I saw that documentary … I would wear fur,” Henson says in a PETA interview. “But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. I don’t think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. You don’t have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that.”
Check out exclusive behind-the-scenes video footage from Henson’s naked photo shoot to learn more about why she refuses to wear fur:
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here