*Actress and all around hot mama, Taraji P. Henson, has joined the crowd stripped bucky naked for PETA.
Like Nia Long, Eva Mendes, Chad Ochocinco and other celebs, Henson decided to endorse PETA’s “I’d Rather go Naked” anti-fur campaign. Her ad will be officially unveiled at PETA’S New York Fashion Week party on February 10.
“Before I saw that documentary … I would wear fur,” Henson says in a PETA interview. “But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. I don’t think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. You don’t have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that.”
Check out exclusive behind-the-scenes video footage from Henson’s naked photo shoot to learn more about why she refuses to wear fur:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here