*Actress and all around hot mama, Taraji P. Henson, has joined the crowd stripped bucky naked for PETA.
Like Nia Long, Eva Mendes, Chad Ochocinco and other celebs, Henson decided to endorse PETA’s “I’d Rather go Naked” anti-fur campaign. Her ad will be officially unveiled at PETA’S New York Fashion Week party on February 10.
“Before I saw that documentary … I would wear fur,” Henson says in a PETA interview. “But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. I don’t think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. You don’t have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that.”
Check out exclusive behind-the-scenes video footage from Henson’s naked photo shoot to learn more about why she refuses to wear fur:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here