*Actress and all around hot mama, Taraji P. Henson, has joined the crowd stripped bucky naked for PETA.
Like Nia Long, Eva Mendes, Chad Ochocinco and other celebs, Henson decided to endorse PETA’s “I’d Rather go Naked” anti-fur campaign. Her ad will be officially unveiled at PETA’S New York Fashion Week party on February 10.
“Before I saw that documentary … I would wear fur,” Henson says in a PETA interview. “But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. I don’t think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. You don’t have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that.”
Check out exclusive behind-the-scenes video footage from Henson’s naked photo shoot to learn more about why she refuses to wear fur:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here