*Saturday Night Live featured Nicki Minaj in a skit called “The Bride of Blackenstein.” Naturally the writers went there and took advantage of her world famous backside and made it even bigger … we think. And of course the bride showed mucho sassy sista attitude to boot. Can we say stereotype?
Over all though, we thought the skit, also featuring SNL regulars jay Pharoah and Keenan Thompson as well as guest host Jesse Eisenberg (“The Social Network”), came off kinda funny. It gave us a few chuckles. If you didn’t see it, check it out below.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here