*Saturday Night Live featured Nicki Minaj in a skit called “The Bride of Blackenstein.” Naturally the writers went there and took advantage of her world famous backside and made it even bigger … we think. And of course the bride showed mucho sassy sista attitude to boot. Can we say stereotype?
Over all though, we thought the skit, also featuring SNL regulars jay Pharoah and Keenan Thompson as well as guest host Jesse Eisenberg (“The Social Network”), came off kinda funny. It gave us a few chuckles. If you didn’t see it, check it out below.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here