*Saturday Night Live featured Nicki Minaj in a skit called “The Bride of Blackenstein.” Naturally the writers went there and took advantage of her world famous backside and made it even bigger … we think. And of course the bride showed mucho sassy sista attitude to boot. Can we say stereotype?
Over all though, we thought the skit, also featuring SNL regulars jay Pharoah and Keenan Thompson as well as guest host Jesse Eisenberg (“The Social Network”), came off kinda funny. It gave us a few chuckles. If you didn’t see it, check it out below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here