*Saturday Night Live featured Nicki Minaj in a skit called “The Bride of Blackenstein.” Naturally the writers went there and took advantage of her world famous backside and made it even bigger … we think. And of course the bride showed mucho sassy sista attitude to boot. Can we say stereotype?
Over all though, we thought the skit, also featuring SNL regulars jay Pharoah and Keenan Thompson as well as guest host Jesse Eisenberg (“The Social Network”), came off kinda funny. It gave us a few chuckles. If you didn’t see it, check it out below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here