*Saturday Night Live featured Nicki Minaj in a skit called “The Bride of Blackenstein.” Naturally the writers went there and took advantage of her world famous backside and made it even bigger … we think. And of course the bride showed mucho sassy sista attitude to boot. Can we say stereotype?
Over all though, we thought the skit, also featuring SNL regulars jay Pharoah and Keenan Thompson as well as guest host Jesse Eisenberg (“The Social Network”), came off kinda funny. It gave us a few chuckles. If you didn’t see it, check it out below.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here