*Queen of gossip TV, Wendy Williams, is getting ready to host a brand new dating show called “Love Triangle.”
The edgy former radio personality, and now talk show host, will be lending her best relationship advice and matchmaking skills as singles battle it out to win a relationship with that special someone.
It’s said to be a mix between a game show and talk show in which guests must chose one person for an exclusive relationship by the show’s end.
GSN senior programming VP Kelly Goode said:
“We’ve had great success with our dating and relationship game shows ‘Baggage’ and ‘The Newlywed Game. Love Triangle’ will follow in that vein and Wendy will bring a strong voice, personality and sense of humor to the show.”
In the meantime, Wendy will continue her talk show, but is definitely open to trying new things.
“Love Triangle” will premiere on GSN April 18th.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here