*Queen of gossip TV, Wendy Williams, is getting ready to host a brand new dating show called “Love Triangle.”
The edgy former radio personality, and now talk show host, will be lending her best relationship advice and matchmaking skills as singles battle it out to win a relationship with that special someone.
It’s said to be a mix between a game show and talk show in which guests must chose one person for an exclusive relationship by the show’s end.
GSN senior programming VP Kelly Goode said:
“We’ve had great success with our dating and relationship game shows ‘Baggage’ and ‘The Newlywed Game. Love Triangle’ will follow in that vein and Wendy will bring a strong voice, personality and sense of humor to the show.”
In the meantime, Wendy will continue her talk show, but is definitely open to trying new things.
“Love Triangle” will premiere on GSN April 18th.
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here