*Queen of gossip TV, Wendy Williams, is getting ready to host a brand new dating show called “Love Triangle.”
The edgy former radio personality, and now talk show host, will be lending her best relationship advice and matchmaking skills as singles battle it out to win a relationship with that special someone.
It’s said to be a mix between a game show and talk show in which guests must chose one person for an exclusive relationship by the show’s end.
GSN senior programming VP Kelly Goode said:
“We’ve had great success with our dating and relationship game shows ‘Baggage’ and ‘The Newlywed Game. Love Triangle’ will follow in that vein and Wendy will bring a strong voice, personality and sense of humor to the show.”
In the meantime, Wendy will continue her talk show, but is definitely open to trying new things.
“Love Triangle” will premiere on GSN April 18th.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here