*Queen of gossip TV, Wendy Williams, is getting ready to host a brand new dating show called “Love Triangle.”
The edgy former radio personality, and now talk show host, will be lending her best relationship advice and matchmaking skills as singles battle it out to win a relationship with that special someone.
It’s said to be a mix between a game show and talk show in which guests must chose one person for an exclusive relationship by the show’s end.
GSN senior programming VP Kelly Goode said:
“We’ve had great success with our dating and relationship game shows ‘Baggage’ and ‘The Newlywed Game. Love Triangle’ will follow in that vein and Wendy will bring a strong voice, personality and sense of humor to the show.”
In the meantime, Wendy will continue her talk show, but is definitely open to trying new things.
“Love Triangle” will premiere on GSN April 18th.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry Mingle with Pres. Obama
- John Hairston: Why So Many R&B Radio Stations Are Becoming Black History!
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here