*Queen of gossip TV, Wendy Williams, is getting ready to host a brand new dating show called “Love Triangle.”
The edgy former radio personality, and now talk show host, will be lending her best relationship advice and matchmaking skills as singles battle it out to win a relationship with that special someone.
It’s said to be a mix between a game show and talk show in which guests must chose one person for an exclusive relationship by the show’s end.
GSN senior programming VP Kelly Goode said:
“We’ve had great success with our dating and relationship game shows ‘Baggage’ and ‘The Newlywed Game. Love Triangle’ will follow in that vein and Wendy will bring a strong voice, personality and sense of humor to the show.”
In the meantime, Wendy will continue her talk show, but is definitely open to trying new things.
“Love Triangle” will premiere on GSN April 18th.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here