*Although Willow Smith is a small girl and is just getting her feet wet as she begins to emerge in the industry, her daddy is determined to bring her to a whole new level.
With a little help from Jay-Z, Will Smith will be working hard to alter the very classic and classy play, “Annie.”
It hasn’t been set yet. The family is currently taking the project into consideration, while chances are, if the film is taken on, Smith and Jay-Z will be co-producers, according to Variety. This won’t be the first time the family has worked with the rap mogul. The Smith couple worked very closely with Jay-Z in the musical production, “Fela!”
The Smith family looks to be bound for nothing but success as the multi-talented clan is consistently growing and becoming better at their craft. Young Jaden has made a bit of an impact in the film industry with his remake of “The Karate Kid.” The film made more than $350 million worldwide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here