*Although Willow Smith is a small girl and is just getting her feet wet as she begins to emerge in the industry, her daddy is determined to bring her to a whole new level.
With a little help from Jay-Z, Will Smith will be working hard to alter the very classic and classy play, “Annie.”
It hasn’t been set yet. The family is currently taking the project into consideration, while chances are, if the film is taken on, Smith and Jay-Z will be co-producers, according to Variety. This won’t be the first time the family has worked with the rap mogul. The Smith couple worked very closely with Jay-Z in the musical production, “Fela!”
The Smith family looks to be bound for nothing but success as the multi-talented clan is consistently growing and becoming better at their craft. Young Jaden has made a bit of an impact in the film industry with his remake of “The Karate Kid.” The film made more than $350 million worldwide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here