*Although Willow Smith is a small girl and is just getting her feet wet as she begins to emerge in the industry, her daddy is determined to bring her to a whole new level.
With a little help from Jay-Z, Will Smith will be working hard to alter the very classic and classy play, “Annie.”
It hasn’t been set yet. The family is currently taking the project into consideration, while chances are, if the film is taken on, Smith and Jay-Z will be co-producers, according to Variety. This won’t be the first time the family has worked with the rap mogul. The Smith couple worked very closely with Jay-Z in the musical production, “Fela!”
The Smith family looks to be bound for nothing but success as the multi-talented clan is consistently growing and becoming better at their craft. Young Jaden has made a bit of an impact in the film industry with his remake of “The Karate Kid.” The film made more than $350 million worldwide.
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here