*Hidden Beach begins its second decade releasing music with a special set of romantic songs designed to get you in the mood.
Hidden Beach Valentines Vol. 1: Love, Passion & Other Emotions is set to be released on February 1st in time for Valentine’s Day.
The 11 track set of gems curated from the boutique label’s catalog features music by hitmakers Kindred the Family Soul, Jill Scott, The Tony Rich Project, Jeff Bradshaw & Glenn Lewis, and Keite Young & N’Dambi.
Featured on the collection is Hidden Beach new comers Glen Scott and Naturally7.
Available at record retailers nationwide, fans can pre-order the CD, Download, or a deluxe gift set – The Love Box – directly from the label at Shop. Hiddenbeach.com. The Love Box, featuring a custom candle and massage butter from Soulpurpose.com is geared for couples or that special someone.
Listen for Glen Scott’s “Deep In It” on Music Choice’s R&B Soul Channel and the video on BET Centric’s “Soul Sessions” weekend video block.
“We at Hidden Beach are blessed with an embarrassment of riches when it comes to having good music. We felt that a series of themed compilations was a great way to introduce music fans to the treasures we have to offer. While the first release is tied to Valentine’s, with this collection any day can be Valentine’s Day.”
– Steve McKeever, CEO Hidden Beach
For More Information: www.hiddenbeach.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here