*Hidden Beach begins its second decade releasing music with a special set of romantic songs designed to get you in the mood.
Hidden Beach Valentines Vol. 1: Love, Passion & Other Emotions is set to be released on February 1st in time for Valentine’s Day.
The 11 track set of gems curated from the boutique label’s catalog features music by hitmakers Kindred the Family Soul, Jill Scott, The Tony Rich Project, Jeff Bradshaw & Glenn Lewis, and Keite Young & N’Dambi.
Featured on the collection is Hidden Beach new comers Glen Scott and Naturally7.
Available at record retailers nationwide, fans can pre-order the CD, Download, or a deluxe gift set – The Love Box – directly from the label at Shop. Hiddenbeach.com. The Love Box, featuring a custom candle and massage butter from Soulpurpose.com is geared for couples or that special someone.
Listen for Glen Scott’s “Deep In It” on Music Choice’s R&B Soul Channel and the video on BET Centric’s “Soul Sessions” weekend video block.
“We at Hidden Beach are blessed with an embarrassment of riches when it comes to having good music. We felt that a series of themed compilations was a great way to introduce music fans to the treasures we have to offer. While the first release is tied to Valentine’s, with this collection any day can be Valentine’s Day.”
– Steve McKeever, CEO Hidden Beach
For More Information: www.hiddenbeach.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here