*Apparently, black men could very easily be the “little green man” of myth that are blamed for the unexplainable items that come up missing in the house.
Every time there’s a crime of any sort, someone is able to locate the nearest black male to take the fall for the crime. This story trumps all the others though.
Whenever a nun is willing to lose her soul to implicate a black man to cover up for her own indiscretions, we are realllllllllllly in trouble.
According to the New York Daily News, the nun, Mary Turcotte, 26, told police that (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here