*Apparently, black men could very easily be the “little green man” of myth that are blamed for the unexplainable items that come up missing in the house.
Every time there’s a crime of any sort, someone is able to locate the nearest black male to take the fall for the crime. This story trumps all the others though.
Whenever a nun is willing to lose her soul to implicate a black man to cover up for her own indiscretions, we are realllllllllllly in trouble.
According to the New York Daily News, the nun, Mary Turcotte, 26, told police that (more…)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here