*Politics are simply off the chain these days. Chicago mayoral candidate and former US Senator Carol Moseley Braun called her opponent, Patricia Van-Pelt Watkins a crack head (!) at a private forum held at a church.
Actually she called her a crack addict and yes we said it went down at a church. That church, Trinity United, where Jeremiah Wright’s used to pastor.
Anyway, it’s obviously a vicious battle between candidates. Braun has been going toe-to-toe with former White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, but it got real ugly when she stood up 80 minutes into the debate to rattle off her thoughts about her female political enemy.
Oh but Van-Pelt Watkins is not a crack addict, although she did consume drugs in her past. She had few blows herself, but Braun’s attack was simply a reaction to her opponent’s punches against her. She basically called her (Moseley Braun) a “Jill-Come-Lately” to the South Side of Chicago.
Wow, Chicago politics. Ya gotta love it.
See it for yourself
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Tanya Hart Elected Co-chair of The Caucus for Producers, Writers & Directors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here