*Politics are simply off the chain these days. Chicago mayoral candidate and former US Senator Carol Moseley Braun called her opponent, Patricia Van-Pelt Watkins a crack head (!) at a private forum held at a church.
Actually she called her a crack addict and yes we said it went down at a church. That church, Trinity United, where Jeremiah Wright’s used to pastor.
Anyway, it’s obviously a vicious battle between candidates. Braun has been going toe-to-toe with former White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, but it got real ugly when she stood up 80 minutes into the debate to rattle off her thoughts about her female political enemy.
Oh but Van-Pelt Watkins is not a crack addict, although she did consume drugs in her past. She had few blows herself, but Braun’s attack was simply a reaction to her opponent’s punches against her. She basically called her (Moseley Braun) a “Jill-Come-Lately” to the South Side of Chicago.
Wow, Chicago politics. Ya gotta love it.
See it for yourself
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here