*Politics are simply off the chain these days. Chicago mayoral candidate and former US Senator Carol Moseley Braun called her opponent, Patricia Van-Pelt Watkins a crack head (!) at a private forum held at a church.
Actually she called her a crack addict and yes we said it went down at a church. That church, Trinity United, where Jeremiah Wright’s used to pastor.
Anyway, it’s obviously a vicious battle between candidates. Braun has been going toe-to-toe with former White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, but it got real ugly when she stood up 80 minutes into the debate to rattle off her thoughts about her female political enemy.
Oh but Van-Pelt Watkins is not a crack addict, although she did consume drugs in her past. She had few blows herself, but Braun’s attack was simply a reaction to her opponent’s punches against her. She basically called her (Moseley Braun) a “Jill-Come-Lately” to the South Side of Chicago.
Wow, Chicago politics. Ya gotta love it.
See it for yourself
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here