*Politics are simply off the chain these days. Chicago mayoral candidate and former US Senator Carol Moseley Braun called her opponent, Patricia Van-Pelt Watkins a crack head (!) at a private forum held at a church.
Actually she called her a crack addict and yes we said it went down at a church. That church, Trinity United, where Jeremiah Wright’s used to pastor.
Anyway, it’s obviously a vicious battle between candidates. Braun has been going toe-to-toe with former White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, but it got real ugly when she stood up 80 minutes into the debate to rattle off her thoughts about her female political enemy.
Oh but Van-Pelt Watkins is not a crack addict, although she did consume drugs in her past. She had few blows herself, but Braun’s attack was simply a reaction to her opponent’s punches against her. She basically called her (Moseley Braun) a “Jill-Come-Lately” to the South Side of Chicago.
Wow, Chicago politics. Ya gotta love it.
See it for yourself
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here