*A Los Angeles judge has ordered The Game to pay $90,999 for some custom jewelry he commissioned over three years ago without ever paying the tab.
According to TMZ, the judge handed the order down last week, demanding Game – real name Jayceon Taylor – settle his balance with jewelry company Lemmerman’s Inc.
According to the original complaint filed in L.A. last year, Game ordered the following from 2007-2008:
– a 14K white gold 36″ chain with white stones for $15,000
– a 14K yellow gold 36″ chain with yellow stones for $15,000
– a diamond stud for $4,000
– a 14K white gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
– a 14K yellow gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
– two other gold “pieces” for $30,000
While Lemmerman’s claims Game paid off a huge chunk a few years ago, he hasn’t coughed up a penny since, and now owes the balance plus interest, etc, according to TMZ.