*Rapper Juvenile was acting his name when he was caught up with the law, again. On Saturday night, he was pulled over by a Louisiana police offer after being clocked going 75 mph in a 65 mph zone. When he rolled down the window, the officer, Sgt. Jacob Greer, said he smelled the distinct odor of weed emanating from the vehicle.
When asked if he had marijuana in his possession, Juve straightway turned over a small bag of the substance.
“He was very courteous and respectful as he could be. He asked me if I recognized him, and I said ‘No. Now if you were George Strait I’ll probably have recognized you,'” Greer said.
The rapper, born Terius Gray, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license. He was released on a $750 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in court April 1.
In other news, Juvenile’s rapping peer, Lil Wayne, also got mangled with the law last week. When he landed at Opa-Loca Airport in Miami, he was met by federal agents as he was getting off the plane.
According to TMZ, law enforcement sources revealed that multiple agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency performed a contraband search on Wayne. The rapper, who is currently on felony probation stemming from incidents involving drugs and guns, was not found to be in possession of anything.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here