*Rapper Juvenile was acting his name when he was caught up with the law, again. On Saturday night, he was pulled over by a Louisiana police offer after being clocked going 75 mph in a 65 mph zone. When he rolled down the window, the officer, Sgt. Jacob Greer, said he smelled the distinct odor of weed emanating from the vehicle.
When asked if he had marijuana in his possession, Juve straightway turned over a small bag of the substance.
“He was very courteous and respectful as he could be. He asked me if I recognized him, and I said ‘No. Now if you were George Strait I’ll probably have recognized you,'” Greer said.
The rapper, born Terius Gray, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license. He was released on a $750 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in court April 1.
In other news, Juvenile’s rapping peer, Lil Wayne, also got mangled with the law last week. When he landed at Opa-Loca Airport in Miami, he was met by federal agents as he was getting off the plane.
According to TMZ, law enforcement sources revealed that multiple agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency performed a contraband search on Wayne. The rapper, who is currently on felony probation stemming from incidents involving drugs and guns, was not found to be in possession of anything.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here