*Rapper Juvenile was acting his name when he was caught up with the law, again. On Saturday night, he was pulled over by a Louisiana police offer after being clocked going 75 mph in a 65 mph zone. When he rolled down the window, the officer, Sgt. Jacob Greer, said he smelled the distinct odor of weed emanating from the vehicle.
When asked if he had marijuana in his possession, Juve straightway turned over a small bag of the substance.
“He was very courteous and respectful as he could be. He asked me if I recognized him, and I said ‘No. Now if you were George Strait I’ll probably have recognized you,'” Greer said.
The rapper, born Terius Gray, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license. He was released on a $750 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in court April 1.
In other news, Juvenile’s rapping peer, Lil Wayne, also got mangled with the law last week. When he landed at Opa-Loca Airport in Miami, he was met by federal agents as he was getting off the plane.
According to TMZ, law enforcement sources revealed that multiple agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency performed a contraband search on Wayne. The rapper, who is currently on felony probation stemming from incidents involving drugs and guns, was not found to be in possession of anything.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here