*If you thought Mary Harvey was through speaking out on her sharp differences with ex-husband Steve Harvey, think again.
This past Thursday she was given the opportunity say what was on her mind in light of Mr. Harvey’s recent court victory against her and some comments he made on “The View” about the situation as well.
Among the things she explains to Majic 102.3 Washington D.C.’s Cortney Hicks is how she can claim to be homeless when the recent court ruling states that she was awarded three homes in the divorce. Mary doesn’t deny that she had possession of all three houses at one point, but she lost them all, one way or another.
“Anything can be put into a document to say, ‘This is what she got,'” Mary said, “but did she get it?”
Click the player below to listen to Mary Harvey’s “final interview” as she breaks it all down for you including the $40k monthly payments, the $1.5 million lump sum and of course the situation with their son Wynton.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here