*If you thought Mary Harvey was through speaking out on her sharp differences with ex-husband Steve Harvey, think again.
This past Thursday she was given the opportunity say what was on her mind in light of Mr. Harvey’s recent court victory against her and some comments he made on “The View” about the situation as well.
Among the things she explains to Majic 102.3 Washington D.C.’s Cortney Hicks is how she can claim to be homeless when the recent court ruling states that she was awarded three homes in the divorce. Mary doesn’t deny that she had possession of all three houses at one point, but she lost them all, one way or another.
“Anything can be put into a document to say, ‘This is what she got,'” Mary said, “but did she get it?”
Click the player below to listen to Mary Harvey’s “final interview” as she breaks it all down for you including the $40k monthly payments, the $1.5 million lump sum and of course the situation with their son Wynton.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here