*If you thought Mary Harvey was through speaking out on her sharp differences with ex-husband Steve Harvey, think again.
This past Thursday she was given the opportunity say what was on her mind in light of Mr. Harvey’s recent court victory against her and some comments he made on “The View” about the situation as well.
Among the things she explains to Majic 102.3 Washington D.C.’s Cortney Hicks is how she can claim to be homeless when the recent court ruling states that she was awarded three homes in the divorce. Mary doesn’t deny that she had possession of all three houses at one point, but she lost them all, one way or another.
“Anything can be put into a document to say, ‘This is what she got,'” Mary said, “but did she get it?”
Click the player below to listen to Mary Harvey’s “final interview” as she breaks it all down for you including the $40k monthly payments, the $1.5 million lump sum and of course the situation with their son Wynton.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here