*If you thought Mary Harvey was through speaking out on her sharp differences with ex-husband Steve Harvey, think again.
This past Thursday she was given the opportunity say what was on her mind in light of Mr. Harvey’s recent court victory against her and some comments he made on “The View” about the situation as well.
Among the things she explains to Majic 102.3 Washington D.C.’s Cortney Hicks is how she can claim to be homeless when the recent court ruling states that she was awarded three homes in the divorce. Mary doesn’t deny that she had possession of all three houses at one point, but she lost them all, one way or another.
“Anything can be put into a document to say, ‘This is what she got,'” Mary said, “but did she get it?”
Click the player below to listen to Mary Harvey’s “final interview” as she breaks it all down for you including the $40k monthly payments, the $1.5 million lump sum and of course the situation with their son Wynton.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here