*If you thought Mary Harvey was through speaking out on her sharp differences with ex-husband Steve Harvey, think again.
This past Thursday she was given the opportunity say what was on her mind in light of Mr. Harvey’s recent court victory against her and some comments he made on “The View” about the situation as well.
Among the things she explains to Majic 102.3 Washington D.C.’s Cortney Hicks is how she can claim to be homeless when the recent court ruling states that she was awarded three homes in the divorce. Mary doesn’t deny that she had possession of all three houses at one point, but she lost them all, one way or another.
“Anything can be put into a document to say, ‘This is what she got,'” Mary said, “but did she get it?”
Click the player below to listen to Mary Harvey’s “final interview” as she breaks it all down for you including the $40k monthly payments, the $1.5 million lump sum and of course the situation with their son Wynton.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here