*Power couple Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce were courtside at the Staples Center Sunday night to watch the NBA All-Star Game.
After the game, Jay-Z and Beyonce rolled across town to CAA where the rap mogul hosted a post-midnight bash.
Here’s the scoop from People.com…
Beyoncé looked radiant at the 2 Kings party presented by Bing, and she had some girlfriends to keep her company.
The ladies sipped cocktails and listened to tunes spun by DJ Mick Boogie, as other guests like Rihanna, Ryan Phillippe and Leonardo DiCaprio mingled.
Beyoncé and her hubby snuck out together just before 2 a.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Azealia Banks Advises Beyonce to 'Stay Under Jay-z’s Foot'
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here