*Power couple Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce were courtside at the Staples Center Sunday night to watch the NBA All-Star Game.
After the game, Jay-Z and Beyonce rolled across town to CAA where the rap mogul hosted a post-midnight bash.
Here’s the scoop from People.com…
Beyoncé looked radiant at the 2 Kings party presented by Bing, and she had some girlfriends to keep her company.
The ladies sipped cocktails and listened to tunes spun by DJ Mick Boogie, as other guests like Rihanna, Ryan Phillippe and Leonardo DiCaprio mingled.
Beyoncé and her hubby snuck out together just before 2 a.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here