*Power couple Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce were courtside at the Staples Center Sunday night to watch the NBA All-Star Game.
After the game, Jay-Z and Beyonce rolled across town to CAA where the rap mogul hosted a post-midnight bash.
Here’s the scoop from People.com…
Beyoncé looked radiant at the 2 Kings party presented by Bing, and she had some girlfriends to keep her company.
The ladies sipped cocktails and listened to tunes spun by DJ Mick Boogie, as other guests like Rihanna, Ryan Phillippe and Leonardo DiCaprio mingled.
Beyoncé and her hubby snuck out together just before 2 a.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here