*On Saturday Kobe Bryant celebrated another first. The Los Angeles Lakers all-star guard became the first athlete to have his foot and hand prints placed in the cement outside Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Some fans lined up as early as 6am to get a good viewing spot for the ceremony. But because of rain the ceremony had to be moved inside the movie theatre.
Bryant, who wears a size 14 shoe, joins such celebrities as John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe and Brad Pitt who have had their hands and feet set in cement in front of the iconic Hollywood movie theater.
The Lakers star guard, also a 13-time all-star with five NBA championship rings and an Olympic gold medal, had his hands and feet set during a ceremony which coincided with the National Basketball Association’s all-star weekend festivities.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here