*On Saturday Kobe Bryant celebrated another first. The Los Angeles Lakers all-star guard became the first athlete to have his foot and hand prints placed in the cement outside Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Some fans lined up as early as 6am to get a good viewing spot for the ceremony. But because of rain the ceremony had to be moved inside the movie theatre.
Bryant, who wears a size 14 shoe, joins such celebrities as John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe and Brad Pitt who have had their hands and feet set in cement in front of the iconic Hollywood movie theater.
The Lakers star guard, also a 13-time all-star with five NBA championship rings and an Olympic gold medal, had his hands and feet set during a ceremony which coincided with the National Basketball Association’s all-star weekend festivities.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here