*On Saturday Kobe Bryant celebrated another first. The Los Angeles Lakers all-star guard became the first athlete to have his foot and hand prints placed in the cement outside Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Some fans lined up as early as 6am to get a good viewing spot for the ceremony. But because of rain the ceremony had to be moved inside the movie theatre.
Bryant, who wears a size 14 shoe, joins such celebrities as John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe and Brad Pitt who have had their hands and feet set in cement in front of the iconic Hollywood movie theater.
The Lakers star guard, also a 13-time all-star with five NBA championship rings and an Olympic gold medal, had his hands and feet set during a ceremony which coincided with the National Basketball Association’s all-star weekend festivities.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here