*On Saturday Kobe Bryant celebrated another first. The Los Angeles Lakers all-star guard became the first athlete to have his foot and hand prints placed in the cement outside Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Some fans lined up as early as 6am to get a good viewing spot for the ceremony. But because of rain the ceremony had to be moved inside the movie theatre.
Bryant, who wears a size 14 shoe, joins such celebrities as John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe and Brad Pitt who have had their hands and feet set in cement in front of the iconic Hollywood movie theater.
The Lakers star guard, also a 13-time all-star with five NBA championship rings and an Olympic gold medal, had his hands and feet set during a ceremony which coincided with the National Basketball Association’s all-star weekend festivities.
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here