*On Saturday Kobe Bryant celebrated another first. The Los Angeles Lakers all-star guard became the first athlete to have his foot and hand prints placed in the cement outside Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Some fans lined up as early as 6am to get a good viewing spot for the ceremony. But because of rain the ceremony had to be moved inside the movie theatre.
Bryant, who wears a size 14 shoe, joins such celebrities as John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe and Brad Pitt who have had their hands and feet set in cement in front of the iconic Hollywood movie theater.
The Lakers star guard, also a 13-time all-star with five NBA championship rings and an Olympic gold medal, had his hands and feet set during a ceremony which coincided with the National Basketball Association’s all-star weekend festivities.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here